Earth Friendly Products Ultra ECOS Free & Clear Laundry Detergent 2X uploaded by Demet T.Earth Friendly Products Ultra ECOS Free & Clear Laundry Detergent 2X uploaded by Demet T.Earth Friendly Products Ultra ECOS Free & Clear Laundry Detergent 2X uploaded by Kaity E.See all 18 photos

BY EARTH FRIENDLY PRODUCTS

Unscented Deep Cleans Guards Colors 50 HE loads: 1 oz/load, 25 regular loads: 2 oz per load ECOS® Free & Clear Laundry Detergent    is designed to quickly remove ground-in dirt and stains.  Required only two ounces per load of laundry!  That s almost half the amount mainstream products require.  ECOS Free & Clear is formulated to be highly effective, yet gentle for those with sensitive skin. Dirt s gone.  Colors last! Built-in soy softener Ultra-concentrated - only two ounces per load! Phosphate and petrochemical free Safe in all temperatures Kind to highly sensitive skin - No dyes, brighteners or softeners Non-polluting, plant-based ingredients Low-subbing, excellent HE performance Septic safe - Gray water safe 100% Biodegradable Not tested on animals. No animal ingredients. Thank you for using our natural, non-toxic p

• Does this clean as well as the more m...in my opinion, yes! 2 Answers
  • How has this detergent stood up to re...In my opinion this is just as ... 2 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced skin irritatio...None at all! 3 Answers
Photos (18)
  • "we used this detergent for my daughters cloth diapers because we read that it was one of the best detergents you could buy in-store for diaper laundry." in 7 reviews
  • "Leaves clothes smelling fresh without breaking the bank." in 3 reviews
LisaAnn Y.
LisaAnn Y.
I've made my own laundry detergent for almost a decade at home, but needed to find a better one for work laundry (birth center). I wanted something safe and economical and ECOS is by far the most affordable detergent in that category! I am VERY pleased with the strength and scent of this product and buy it monthly now for work and have even purchased a bottle for at home for when I run out of homemade batches. Great detergent!
Parvathy N.
Parvathy N.
Waukesha, WI
It was my first time using ECOS. I used 1 fl oz for a full load laundry in washing machine. It works well with colors and have a nice smell to it. Extremely glad to read that the fragrance used is low VOC and has no carcinogens. Earth friendly and nature- derived products always has a place in my family.
I was offered a free sample for testing purposes. Glad I did!
Rashida J.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I really wasn't a fan of the Ecos laundry detergent that I received in the #sproutvoxbox . When I used it in the washer it did clean up good but I didn't have much of a fragrance which I wasn't a fan of because I want to be able to smell the cleanness of my clothes. I think ill just stick to tide at this point. But at least it was worth a try
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I love this! It is amazing, I used this on me and my daughter's laundry (Her fathers makes our clothes nasty since he works outside all the time). I must say, this is some impressive stuff! It makes my laundry smell like heaven and I love that it is a natural product!! I received this complimentary for testing purposes in my #SproutVoxBox
Meghan Z.
Meghan Z.
I am not always a big fan of different laundry detergents and their fragrances but I really enjoyed the Ecos Magnolia and Lily laundry detergent. It is hypoallergenic and plant-derived which I really like. And my laundry came out just as clean as any of the other brands I would normally purchased.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I really like this detergent. My kids have sensitive skins and I am able to use it on their clothes with no problem. I even use these on my cloth diapers. They get them nice and clean and this is great especially with my youngest since the diaper is on there most sensitive spots.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Bristol, IN
I really liked this detergent a lot! It made my clothes smell amazing! It also did an awesome job cleaning them. I love the fact that this is all natural and I don't have to really worry about the chemicals causing irritation in my little boys' skin!!
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
This is the first plant derived detergent I've seen or tried! Got it in my #sproutvoxbox and I love the smell! I thought it did well with my clothes too. I'll definitely be looking into purchasing it.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Merced , Ca
I have sensitive skin and have to buy gentle soap,over all it does an amazing job.i use for my clothes as well as for my infant and toddlers clothes and does a great job in keeping them clean.
Tania F.
Tania F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I received a sample in my #sproutvoxbox and I'm glad I did. It smelled good and definitely not overpowering. My clothes were left very clean. I would purchase if it wasn't too expensive.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
SOLON
Does this Product stand up to its claims?
Margaret W.
Margaret W.
Has anyone experienced skin irritations while using this detergent?
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
What stores is this available in!?
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Does it take more to clean your clothes? I've found several earth friendly products require a bit more product to do the job.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Winston Salem , NC
Where can I buy this product and how well does it clean laundry?!!?