Earth Friendly Products Ultra ECOS Free & Clear Laundry Detergent 2X

by Earth Friendly Products

Unscented Deep Cleans Guards Colors 50 HE loads: 1 oz/load, 25 regular loads: 2 oz per load ECOS® Free & Clear Laundry Detergent    is designed to quickly remove ground-in dirt and stains.  Required only two ounces per load of laundry!  That s almost half the amount mainstream products require.  ECOS Free & Clear is formulated to be highly effective, yet gentle for those with sensitive skin. Dirt s gone.  Colors last! Built-in soy softener Ultra-concentrated - only two ounces per load! Phosphate and petrochemical free Safe in all temperatures Kind to highly sensitive skin - No dyes, brighteners or softeners Non-polluting, plant-based ingredients Low-subbing, excellent HE performance Septic safe - Gray water safe 100% Biodegradable Not tested on animals. No animal ingredients. Thank you for using our natural, non-toxic p

Limpia esto la ropa bien? Me llama la atención pero quiero saber si la ropa queda limpia.
Why does this make my clothes smell so weird?
Is this detergent prone to color bleeding?
Start your review of Earth Friendly Products Ultra ECOS Free & Clear Laundry Detergent 2X!
Product Highlights
we used this detergent for my daughters cloth diapers because we read that it was one of the best detergents you could buy in-store for diaper laundry.in reviews
Leaves clothes smelling fresh without breaking the bank.in reviews
Alena L.
Centennial, CO
Earth Friendly Products Ultra ECOS Free & Clear Laundry Detergent 2X uploaded by Alena L.
This is my favorite laundry detergent! It is natural, eco-friendly, sustainable and, thanks to the plant-derived enzymes, removes tough stains very well! I love that it is made for sensitive skin and has a built-in fabric softener❤️
Laike S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this I thought that it clean my clothes very well this smells really pleasant it was a little bit on the expensive side in comparison but I will probably buy it again just because I think it did a good job
Ana W.
Henderson, NV
Earth Friendly Products Ultra ECOS Free & Clear Laundry Detergent 2X uploaded by Ana W.
I love this laundry detergent. It’s perfect for silk, linen any other natural materials, and I wash such things by my hands usually, after any other detergent my skin is rough and dry, but after ecos I don’t feel it. I also like how it works in the washing machine. Since it has a built-in softener, any clothes are in normal condition after washing. It is important for me that the clothes feel good after washing, because I usually do not use the dryer machine, I hang everything on the dryer rack on the balcony. Unlikely other eco-friendly laundry detergents, it foams well, costs $ 10 for a large bottle, and it lasts for a couple of weeks for a standard machine a large load (we wash every other day). I will definitely buy it again and again.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great laundry soap. Great for the environment. A little goes such a long way because it is so concentrated. I have found it effective in washing our clothes and other items. I like to buy this if I have to carry laundry soap for some reason because the bottle is smaller.
Amanda J.
Malvern
Earth Friendly Products Ultra ECOS Free & Clear Laundry Detergent 2X uploaded by Amanda J.
Purchased at: Target
I really like this laundry detergent. My clothes feel nice and fresh after I wash them and it was a very affordable option while still being environmentally friendly. I recommend.
Emiliya M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
ECOS Hypoallergenic Laundry Detergent lifts stains, brightens whites and guards colors. This 2X ultra concentrated liquid laundry detergent is plant-powered, making it safer for people, pets and the planet. Plus, it has a built-in fabric softener to save you money! Delightfully scented, it works beautifully in all water temperatures, and both high-efficiency (HE) and standard washing machines. Ideal for hand-washing and gentle enough for delicate fabrics.[product:earth-friendly-products-earth-friendly-ecos-magnolia/lily-all-natural-liquid-laundry-detergent]
Grace M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great cruelty free, fragrance free, earth friendly, baby/child friendly, skin irritation and allergy friendly formula that gets the job done and done well at the same price as other brands full of harsh ingredients your skin and kids don’t need
Hannah B.
Versailles, KY
Purchased at: Target
I tried this on a whim to see if I would like over my usual detergent. I was pleasantly surprised. The clothes felt just as soft and this detergent is more affordable. It’s also a green product. I have since bought it for my mother-in-law and she also made the switch.
Jenna B.
Shelton, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
Earth friendly products are my favorite. It’s great for the environment and i don’t feel guilty using it. It makes my clothes smell fresh and clean! I don’t feel like there are added dyes and chemicals! Try it out!
Kayla R.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I love products that can promote eco-friendly products without sacrificing quality. Leaves my clothing feeling clean and refreshed, like other leading brands- BUT without the environmental consideration!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jennifer S.
Cumberland, OH
1,207 reviews
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
il y a 4 ans
Is this really worth the cost? How well does it clean?
Makenzie S. il y a 2 ans
Yess it is!! The biggest reason for myself choosing this detergent is its eco freindly it is not introducing more harmful chemicals and dyes and fragrances into the enviornment which EVERY single other detergent that is not eco friendly and advertises as such does. This is my mindset when buying anything its not just detergent I try and buy natural when I can which is more often then not and this is one outta about 5 other eco friendly brands that are on the store shelflves at mainstream stores so I purchase this or another eco friendly brand... When the earth lets you live and do laundry with the water it provides realise that, and make the extra effort to give back to the environment by simply spending a few more dollars for something that is safe and sustainable really it is that simple and you do have a choice to what you buy into. Another HUGE reason is its all natural no chemicals no dyes and no fragrances (some do have added natural fragraces but not harmful like ex: tide or bounty) which helpes with my sensitive skin and overall health! There are so many reasons to buy this detergent!! It is comparable to any other detergent as well as I have tried alot of natural and unnatural and have never had a problem and it even did amazing on heavyduty work clothes!! Also helpful tip....if you go to a generally cheaper store like winco or walmart it will be cheaper then at safeway or fredmyer.