BY EARTH FRIENDLY PRODUCTS

Non-Polluting Earth Friendly Products Dishmate s™ cleaning action gives pots, pans and other cooking utensils a bright luster.  Contains no phosphates, dyes or perfumes.  Because natural ingredients are used, color and body may vary. Not tested on animals. No animal ingredients. Earth Friendly Products are Biodegradable and Recyclable. Thank you for using our natural, non-toxic product.  Each time you use our products, you are helping to maintain a healthier and sustainable home, lifestyle and environment.  One by one, we can change the world and make it a better place.  ; ecos.com Vegan

crystal j.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I really love this dish soap, it's environment friendly, it cleans my dishes very well, and it smells very good. You really can't go wrong with this product if you haven't tried it yet then I highly recommend you to, I promise you won't be disappointed with this buy 💓
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was not pleased with this product. What drew my attention was the low price and the fact that it is a cruelty-free company (which I support and only buy). When I used this product, I had to use a large quantity for the small amount of dishes that needed to be completed and it was not very good at getting grease and grime off dishes. I was very disappointed in this purchase.
valerie o.
Mongaup Vly, NY
Earth Friendly Products Ultra Dish mate is ok with me. I love that it's not tested on animals. It contains no phosphates, dyes, or petrochemical derived surfactants. Every bottle of dish washing cleaner has slightly different color and body because it is made from natural ingredients. The only con i have is that you may need to apply more of the product to get the desired lather to have clean dishes.
Angela B.
Gresham, OR
I use this soap in a dishwand. Usually I have to water down some of the "ultra" soaps, but this soap is thin enough to come out of the dishwand without being watered down. It cleans items that need to be hand washed well. Since I use the dishwasher for most everything, a bottle of this lasts me a very long time. I like the natural scents - they aren't overpowering and they don't linger.
Brittany E.
Mundelein, IL
Really enjoy this product. Affordable, great scents, good for the planet and made in the U.S. Heard the company is family owned and offers the highest minimum wage in California. Great company to support. Does require a little more product but at least it doesn't contain a bunch of harmful chemicals. Worth it!
Ashley W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
HUGE, huge letdown for me. Not only was the scent quick to dissipate, but the soap itself did NOTHING for my dishes. The bubbles barely lasted five minutes, so by the time I'd cleaned maybe 25% of my dishes, I was left with a sink of warm water and hardly any soap.
Shannon H.
Kelso, WA
This is the dish soap we use in my house because it is easy on my sensitive skin and environment friendly. I love the pear scent. It is subtle, not overwhelming. You do have to use a little more product to get good suds, but it is also affordable, so I don't mind.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
Love using all natural products on our dishes, especially my little ones things. I also use it on his toys, that way I do not have to worry about cleaning products and him putting them back into his mouth after cleaning them!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Earth friendly products ultra designate.I like this because it is made of pure ingredients.the dishes come out clean.you feel good about your table ware being washed without harsh chemicals.thumbs up
Ashlyn H.
Newport news, VA
Where can I purchase this?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Where can I find this product?