Add a Photo

By EARTH FRIENDLY PRODUCTS
#110 in Dish Soap

Non-Polluting Earth Friendly Products Dishmate s™ cleaning action gives pots, pans and other cooking utensils a bright luster.  Contains no phosphates, dyes or perfumes.  Because natural ingredients are used, color and body may vary. Not tested on animals. No animal ingredients. Earth Friendly Products are Biodegradable and Recyclable. Thank you for using our natural, non-toxic product.  Each time you use our products, you are helping to maintain a healthier and sustainable home, lifestyle and environment.  One by one, we can change the world and make it a better place.  ; ecos.com Vegan

Anna M.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN

I was not pleased with this product. What drew my attention was the low price and the fact that it is a cruelty-free company (which I support and only buy). When I used this product, I had to use a large quantity for the small amount of dishes that needed to be completed and it was not very good at getting grease and grime off dishes. I was very disappointed in this purchase.
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Roxbury Xing, MA

Well, it's as earth friendly as can be and actually use soap. I still wouldn't bring it camping.

It's a good all purpose green-washed product.

It cleans dishes...
Gueselle M.
Gueselle M.

Earth Friendly Dishmate in Natural Pear is tickliness in a dish soap. Super subtle scent but very effective. I'm particularly drawn to this mild pear scent.
Veronica  B.
Veronica B.
San Antonio, TX

Great for sensitive skin. scent is nice, not overpowering, and it is eco-friendly. what's not to love? ☺
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Lake Villa, IL

Really enjoy this product. Affordable, great scents, good for the planet and made in the U.S. Heard the company is family owned and offers the highest minimum wage in California. Great company to support. Does require a little more product but at least it doesn't contain a bunch of harmful chemicals. Worth it!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Half Moon Bay, CA

We use this product all of the time in our house. Works well and we don't notice a difference from other, harsher, products.
Lindsey  H.
Lindsey H.
Puyallup, WA

Earth friendly product that is just as gentle on my dishes. We use this product (along with some other earth friendly products) and really enjoy it. It cleans just as well as any harsher products.
Gillian A.
Gillian A.
Hidden Valley Lake, CA

It's a tad bit thin, but it smells good and gets the job done. The Apple smell is refreshing and it doesn't dry out your hands.
Kelly O S.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI

A great eco-friendly product that works well to clean the dishes. We only use eco-friendly products and this is one of our favorites. However, it does not foam/suds up as well as the conventional products.
Linda H.
Linda H.
New Hamburg, ON

Earth Friendly Products Ultra Dishmate is a good soap, i find it safe to use on pre-washing my fruits and veggies. It is gentle on the hands!
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Newport News, VA

Where can I purchase this?

Join Now