Earth Friendly Products Ultra Dishmate

by Earth Friendly Products

Non-Polluting Earth Friendly Products Dishmate s™ cleaning action gives pots, pans and other cooking utensils a bright luster.  Contains no phosphates, dyes or perfumes.  Because natural ingredients are used, color and body may vary. Not tested on animals. No animal ingredients. Earth Friendly Products are Biodegradable and Recyclable. Thank you for using our natural, non-toxic product.  Each time you use our products, you are helping to maintain a healthier and sustainable home, lifestyle and environment.  One by one, we can change the world and make it a better place.  ; ecos.com Vegan

Is this similar to 9 elements?
En donde puedo encontrar este producto y qué uso tiene es sustentable ?
Is it worth to buy?
Start your review of Earth Friendly Products Ultra Dishmate!
How would you rate this product?
valerie O.
Mongaup Vly, NY
Earth Friendly Products Ultra Dish mate is ok with me. I love that it's not tested on animals. It contains no phosphates, dyes, or petrochemical derived surfactants. Every bottle of dish washing cleaner has slightly different color and body because it is made from natural ingredients. The only con i have is that you may need to apply more of the product to get the desired lather to have clean dishes.
Lauren G.
I bought this soap because it was all natural and an affordable price. I was disappointed that it didn't get foamy and didn't seem to get our dishes as clean as the seventh generation dish soap.
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
As much as I wanted to love this I just couldn’t. It didn’t clean very well and didn’t sud up. I have yet to find a “ clean “ dish soap that does the job like Dawn does. I love using clean products but they have to do the same job as their chemical filled brothers and sisters before I can switch over. When it comes to my dishes I need them to feel very clean. No greasy residue at all. This didn’t give that.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
Earth Friendly Products Ultra Dishmate uploaded by Sarah R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Tried this out on a promo. I honestly don’t like using this product to clean up greasy pans. It’s actually taken 3x’s the amount of cleaning. Missing my dawn right about now.
Maurshell A.
Lake Charles, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this brand in general! You can’t beat a plant based product that’s also biodegradable and non-toxic. This is a good dish soap for those that do not like fragrances or have a sensitivity to them. I personally love a good smell that lingers, but that wouldn’t be a deal breaker for me, I would still purchase it! Earth Friendly Products Ultra Dishmate
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
1,033 reviews
This is an amazing brand. Not only this product but also all the products of this brand are amazing. I wasnt unhappy with this purchase as i wasnt with any other product of this brand. You guys should definetely give it a try. I know you wont regret and be happy just like me.
Chrissy S.
Mounds, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love that this product is eco friendly and sustainable. It’s hard to find good quality products without a high price. This is easily found at a local drug store It means a lot to me. I highly recommend this product. #ecofriendly #sustainable
Grace M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I love ECOS products! They are never a let down and having clean, sustainable products around my house, family, and pets is a must!!
Crystal M.
Crown City, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like this dish cleaner it's very nice gets my dishes cleaned very easy to use I definitely recommend trying this product
Adina F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This brand is really really great! I love how natural it is! I find that you need just a bit product than usual so I go through it a bit fast, I have the lavender one and I really like the smell!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...