BY EARTH FRIENDLY PRODUCTS

Non-Polluting Earth Friendly Products Dishmate s™ cleaning action gives pots, pans and other cooking utensils a bright luster.  Contains no phosphates, dyes or perfumes.  Because natural ingredients are used, color and body may vary. Not tested on animals. No animal ingredients. Earth Friendly Products are Biodegradable and Recyclable. Thank you for using our natural, non-toxic product.  Each time you use our products, you are helping to maintain a healthier and sustainable home, lifestyle and environment.  One by one, we can change the world and make it a better place.  ; ecos.com Vegan

Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Mega Parent Expert
I really love this dish soap, it's environment friendly, it cleans my dishes very well, and it smells very good. You really can't go wrong with this product if you haven't tried it yet then I highly recommend you to, I promise you won't be disappointed with this buy 💓
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Mundelein, Il
Really enjoy this product. Affordable, great scents, good for the planet and made in the U.S. Heard the company is family owned and offers the highest minimum wage in California. Great company to support. Does require a little more product but at least it doesn't contain a bunch of harmful chemicals. Worth it!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
Mega Parent Expert
I was not pleased with this product. What drew my attention was the low price and the fact that it is a cruelty-free company (which I support and only buy). When I used this product, I had to use a large quantity for the small amount of dishes that needed to be completed and it was not very good at getting grease and grime off dishes. I was very disappointed in this purchase.
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Roxbury Xing, MA
Well, it's as earth friendly as can be and actually use soap. I still wouldn't bring it camping.

It's a good all purpose green-washed product.

It cleans dishes...
Gueselle M.
Gueselle M.
Earth Friendly Dishmate in Natural Pear is tickliness in a dish soap. Super subtle scent but very effective. I'm particularly drawn to this mild pear scent.
Veronica  B.
Veronica B.
San Antonio, TX
Great for sensitive skin. scent is nice, not overpowering, and it is eco-friendly. what's not to love? ☺
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I definitely have this on my list to buy. I'm getting more into Natural Living and this soap not only has great reviews, but it's natural as well.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Earth friendly products ultra designate.I like this because it is made of pure ingredients.the dishes come out clean.you feel good about your table ware being washed without harsh chemicals.thumbs up
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
HUGE, huge letdown for me. Not only was the scent quick to dissipate, but the soap itself did NOTHING for my dishes. The bubbles barely lasted five minutes, so by the time I'd cleaned maybe 25% of my dishes, I was left with a sink of warm water and hardly any soap.
Newport News, VA
I love the idea of biodegradable products. Also natural products. Haven't tried but definitely will!
Newport News, VA
Where can I purchase this?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I find this product?