Earth Friendly Products ECOS 3x Lavender Liquid Laundry Detergent with Built-In Fabric Softener, Lavender, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) uploaded by Angela T.

BY EARTH FRIENDLY PRODUCTS

• Has anyone ever used this? How well does it clean & how w...4 Answers
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
Earth Friendly Products Earth Friendly Ecos Lavender All Natural Liquid Laundry Detergent lavender scented detergent smells heavenly. It is plant derived and is free of dyes, formaldehyde, phosphates, dioxane, and other harmful ingredients used in most conventional detergents. Works in all types washers. Keeps colors bright and whitens white. Affordable and effective.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Looove this the smell is so peaceful and relaxing and knowing that this is good for you and your clothes is even better! It really makes my clothes feel soft and smell really good. I love it but the price is a little much:/
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love anything lavender scented and this is an awesome addition to my lavender family! Love this detergent as a great soap and softener all in one! The scent lasts a long time after wash. I definitely recommend!
crystal j.
Decorator Expert Level 4
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
This is my everyday, go-to laundry detergent. I tried lots of "organic" and "eco-minded" products... which didn't work. What good is being ecologically-minded if you're walking around with old food still stuck on your shirt?! No one will listen to a word you say!

This stuff actually gets my clothes clean, smelling fresh, and I don't worry about the chemicals my family and I are exposed to, nor do I have to wonder what my laundry does to the water systems. Yay! And the lavender smell is very subtle. That herb can be a bit much for my husband and his Dad, but they never even noticed I switched to this. They just know they have clean clothes!
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

A powerful hand dish washing product that is naturally hard on grease and not your skin. They do recommend that you squirt only a small amount into your sponge for cleaning dishes so you can experience the power of this concentrated formula. Dishmate also acts as a great cleaner for hand washable clothes too. Wow, can you believe that?
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a great product from a great brand. I love that this product is eco friendly and not only that, it is decently priced. I highly recommend this product.
Melinda H.
This one takes only a teaspoon of detergent for an He machine. It smells wonderful. Natural product. The scent is natural too,as it is an essential oil
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
This eco friendly fabric softner works great to get out tough stains and messes while being gentle on the fabrics. It has a nice fragrance as well.
Ashlee W.
This is a good environmentally friendly brand. The products are great and they aren't to expensive. If you like lavender you'll like this product.
Jennifer J.
Has anyone ever used this? How well does it clean & how well does it scent the laundry.