Earth Friendly Products Eco Breeze Lemongrass Fabric Refresher Spray uploaded by Elena S.

BY EARTH FRIENDLY #74 in Starch

Suppresses Unwanted Odors And Clears Them Away. Our All Natural Formula Is Safe To Use In Virtually Any Area Where Odor Control Is Needed. Leaves The Air Noticeably Fresh Wherever You Use It. An Earth Friendly Alternative To Other Fabric Refreshers Non-Polluting Biodegradable And Recyclable Not Tested On Animals No Animal Ingredients Because Natural Ingredients Are Used, Color And Body May Vary. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It works great and smells great too." in 1 review
  • "Eco friendly, cleans and smells great... What's not to like!!" in 1 review
SaraAnn C.
Fountain inn, SC
Review for: Fabric Refresher 22 oz more...
This product has become a go to on my home. We have big dogs but I️ didn’t like always burning candles or using the chemical sprays. This product is very affordable. It has the most pleasant smell with out the harmful chemicals. Great product!!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is an amazing product! I love anything lemongrass scented. I especially love that this is made with more natural ingredients instead of harsh chemicals. It works and smells great without an overpowering synthetic fragrance smell. I love using it on furniture, including my cat's bed.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Love this product so safe for around the house , love the smell , purchased in Walgreens and very affordable very effective smell last long around the house and I would definitely recommend this product
Elena S.
I had the privilege of going to a company tour and earth friendly products is amazing. The way they walk their talk is amazing, I mean they recycle every single thing possible, they also upcycle. Earth friendly products uses all natural oil essences, natural plants and herbs. I love all of their products, they also have products for babies so it's safe for them (toy cleaners, all surface cleaners, and detergent).
Elizabeth C.
Sayreville, NJ
I won this with a few Eco friendly products and this is great! it smells amazing and I loveeeee that it is Eco friendly. if we can smell good and help save our planet... I'm all for it!
Karisma A.
I have never tried this but the fact that it is under ECO is an automatic point, and it states its earth friendly, which means its safe, and i like the scent of lavender alot. So this is a must try for me. I will be back with my official review.
Jennifer F.
Portland, OR
If your looking for a good cheap cleaner than this is the one for you. this works very well for the amount that you have to pay for it it's better than most cleaners. is eco-friendly and works perfectly on my Windows and other things that I need to use it for. so if you're looking for a cheap long lasting cleaner that works very well.
Stacy M.
Rhinelander , WI
I LOVE! this product!! Not only is is Eco friendly but it works better than any other cleaning Product I have tried. Great for bathrooms or kitchens. We also use many of the other products from earth friendly.
Cayli J.
Herriman, UT
I was given this as a gift and I loved it. Smells great, refreshes the room and furniture. I spray this before get togethers and I spray it after. I get compliments all the time on how good my house smells.
Aisha W.
I love eco-friendly products, and this is no exception. It freshens and leaves a nice lavender minty fragrance. Fabrics smell clean and fresh, without the chemicals in other brands.
Karisma A.
Has anyone tried this? Is is good? How much did it cost?
Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
How does this work in comparison to Febreze or other fabric refreshers? Are there other scents of this brand?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Has this stained your clothes?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
How does this product smell?