BY EARTH FRIENDLY PRODUCTS

For Love Of The Planet. The Original Earth Friendly Products, Since 1989. Ecos Is Formulated To Be The Purest, Greenest, Most Effective 100% Natural Detergent. With Its Neutral Ph, Plant-Based Ecos Cleans To The Most Exacting Standards, Yet Is Extremely Gentle On Fabrics. Designed To Quickly Remove Ground-In Dirt And Stains, It Is Ultra Concentrated: Requires Only One Ounce Per He Load. A Natural Coconut Softener Is Built In For Soft, Static Free Clothes. With Coconut Oil Based Fabric Softener/Cleaner Deep Cleans &Amp; Guards Colors Ideal For High Efficiency (He) Front &Amp; Top Loading Washers: Low-Sudsing: Excellent High Efficiency Performance 100 He Loads, 50 Standard Loads Safe In All Temperatures Kind To Sensitive Skin 100% All Natural - Cleaning Agent Derived From Coconut Oil Phosphate, Formaldehyde, Petrochemical &Amp; 1,4-Dioxane Free Plant-Based, Non-Polluting Ingredients Septic Safe - Greywater Safe 100% Biodegradable Recyclable Bottle And Cap Not Tested On Animals No Animal Ingredients Due To The Fact That Natural Ingredients Are Used, Color And Body May Vary. Made In Usa

Earth Friendly Products Earth Friendly Ecos Magnolia/Lily All Natural Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • "After months of skin irritation and trying many different brands we discovered ECOS." in 1 review
  • "and it works very well to clean out tough messes." in 1 review
Karishma D.
This is one of my favourite laundry detergents. One, because it's environmentally friendly. Two because it smells so good, and three it cleans any fabric really well. It's a win-win. This is a product I would recommend to a friend. If you haven't tried it. Give it a go. You might be surprised.
Kelsey S.
I love using this for my laundry detergent. The smell is so nice, and it stays on the clothes for literally days. It is all plant based so I never feel bad for using it. The tub is recyclable so that is another awesome thing.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,348 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
This smells absolutely amazing! The clothes stay fresh as well! It doesn’t take much for each load of
Laundry either- so it lasts!!! It’s also affordable. It’s one of my favorite laundry detergents! Definitely worth giving it a shot!
Natalie ..
Purchased at: Target
Detergent smells really good and doesn’t make the skin breakout like some other detergents do and it’s long lasting scent is great. Super affordable and lasts a long time
Ashlee W.
I was very very skeptical when I bought this because it honestly doesn't sound too appealing scent wise. I liked the whole eco friendly idea and ended up actually liking the product
Ashley O.
Papillion
I love that this product has no harsh chemicals and is good for the environment, but I feel it did. It clean as well as other name brands. It just didn’t have the stain fighting I need. It has a fresh floral scent that’s just right. Overall, due to the price and lack of stain fighting I will not rebuy.
Crystal V.
I love this detergent. It was on sale so I bought it knowing I would need to replace. I finally used it today and am very pleased. I've read the reviews about not having enough fragrance. Since I use Doterra essential oils I just add a homemade fabric ball to the dryer and am very happy with my results. I have sensitive skin and also don't do well with heavy fragrance so this works well for me. I would definitely buy it again and are actually pushing our local store to carry it. Hopefully close to the price we bought it for. It was a steal and a deal.
Jeremy Q.
Magna
This was our go-to detergent until we got an HE washer. Even though this says it works with the HE washer, it doesn't work well. There were too many times that we would be folding laundry and it wouldn't smell like it had been washed. We could still smell sweat on shirts and socks. We even tried using more than the bottle would say, but it didn't get any better. We had to switch.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
I was very skeptical to try this. Wasn't sure about the scent and the fabric softener that is built in. I have to say I really like this one. Better than the lavender. The clothes come out smelling nice and it cares for the fabric. Good product
Brandy W.
I was excited to give ECOS a try as I have been wanting to switch to a more natural product and have not had such good luck in the past. I decided to do a load of towels just in case and thought it smelled amazing going into the wash and I was excited to think the smell would linger on my towels afterwards. I was a little disappointed that my towels didn't seem to hold the scent very well. I also noticed that my towels seemed super soft- which while I initially thought it was amazing- I quickly realized that it was due to the added fabric softener which shouldn't be used in towels as it can really reduce their life and absorbency. No fault of theirs, I should've read the packaging better. Overall, I thought it did a good job and I'm not opposed to trying it again in the future, but I thoroughly enjoy my current Unstoppables with my Tide detergent and the lingering smell on my clothes. For the time being, I don't see me switching brands but if I were going to move to an Eco-friendly brand- this would be it.
Aaliyah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I find detergent like this ? I really like all natural things!
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Has this product an smell or its with no scense?
Elizabeth R.
How does this smell? Some organic laundry soap doesn't smell nice to me
Laila M.
Albion, CA
I haven't used my sample yet but, I'm very excited too! I am wondering why the packaging is so different between the actual bottles and the sample size. It makes it hard to realize that they are the same thing. It's confusing when you're trying to look it up.
Kendal A.