Earth Friendly Products Earth Friendly Ecos Lavender All Natural Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bridgett S.

BY EARTH FRIENDLY PRODUCTS

For Love Of The Planet. The Original Earth Friendly Products, Since 1989. Ecos Is Formulated To Be The Purest, Greenest, Most Effective 100% Natural Detergent. With Its Neutral Ph, Plant-Based Ecos Cleans To The Most Exacting Standards, Yet Is Extremely Gentle On Fabrics. Designed To Quickly Remove Ground-In Dirt And Stains, It Is Ultra Concentrated: Requires Only One Ounce Per He Load. A Natural Coconut Softener Is Built In For Soft, Static Free Clothes. With Coconut Oil Based Fabric Softener/Cleaner Deep Cleans &Amp; Guards Colors Ideal For High Efficiency (He) Front &Amp; Top Loading Washers: Low-Sudsing: Excellent High Efficiency Performance 100 He Loads, 50 Standard Loads Safe In All Temperatures Kind To Sensitive Skin 100% All Natural - Surfactant Derived From Coconut Oil Phosphate, Formaldehyde, Petrochemical &Amp; 1,4-Dioxane Free Plant-Based, Non-Polluting Ingredients Septic Safe - Greywater Safe 100% Biodegradable Recyclable Bottle And Cap Not Tested On Animals No Animal Ingredients Due To The Fact That Natural Ingredients Are Used, Color And Body May Vary. Made In Usa see more...

Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Recently, this became my favorite laundry detergent. It leaves my clothes soft and clean, and I love that the lavender is natural instead of artificial. It's well priced, with a mild fragrance. I'm one of those people where walking through the laundry department causes me to have a sneezing fit from all the chemical fragrances but, this stuff isn't harsh at all.
Bridgett S.
I received a sample of this detergent in my sprout vox box. iusually use soap nuts for our laundry, but they are expensive. this detergent is a bit better priced. i did like that the scent was not too strong. using soap nuts, we are not used to super strong, chemical smells, so that is always a consideration. the scent on this is nice, but not so strong that it makes you dizzy. I might purchase this detergent now and again, when I run out of soap nuts and the delivery takes a while.
Stephanie W.
Schaumburg, IL
I recently decided to purchase this after I overheard someone singing it's praises. I usually use Tide. I thought that this was comprably priced, and it preformed just as well as tide in terms of getting our clothes clean. Mind you we don't have kids- so I don't know about tough/deep cleaning stains - but for general laundry it was great! The scent wasn't overpowering and I liked that it is more eco friendly. It was nice to have a clear product, instead of artificially dyed. I will definitely purchase this in the future!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
This is a great product from a great brand. I love that this product is eco friendly and not only that, it is decently priced. I highly recommend this product.
Ashlee W.
This is a good environmentally friendly brand. The products are great and they aren't to expensive. If you're a big fan of lavender you'll enjoy this a lot!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
This brand has so many great products, this laundry detergent included! A nice lavender scent is long lasting and pleasant.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love this eco friendly laundry detergent and it is well worth every penny spent with a long lasting scent
Yuneidi Q.
BRAMPTON, ON
YO PREFIERO SIEMPRE USAR PRODUCTOS NATURALES..Y SI ES PARA LA LABANDERIA AUN MAS PORQUE TE QUITAS LA PREOCUPACION QUE ALQUIEN HAGA ALERGIA ME ENCANTA