Earth Friendly Products Dishmate Natural Grapefruit uploaded by Soraida H.

BY EARTH FRIENDLY PRODUCTS

A Liquid Dishwashing Cleaner Ultra Natural Grapefruit Non-Polluting Earth Friendly Products Dishmate's™ Cleaning Action Gives Pots, Pans And Other Cooking Utensils A Bright Luster. Contains No Phosphates, Dyes Or Perfumes. Because Natural Ingredients Are Used, Color And Body May Vary. Does Not Contain Sls Earth Friendly Products Are Biodegradable And Recyclable Not Tested On Animals No Animal Ingredients Thank You For Using Our Natural, Non-Toxic Product. Each Time You Use Our Products, You Are Helping To Maintain A Healthier And Sustainable Home, Lifestyle And Environment. One By One, We Can Change The World And Make It A Better Place. Let Us Know What You Think, And Tell Your Friends About Us. Write The Friendly People At Earth Friendly Products, 44 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Il 60093. Visit Our Website To See Our Entire Household Product Line, Ecos.Com Made In Usa Ecos.Com Vegan

• Does this product work as effective as dish cleaner that ...6 Answers
  • Is this just as effective as other brands?7 Answers
Soraida H.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Very gentle fresh scent, and it cleans very well. I usually buy store brands but I had a coupon for $1 off so I decided to try something different. So glad I did! You get a lot for your money and I'm excited to try other scents. Packaging is also updated, looks nice!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great product from a great brand. I love that this product is eco friendly and not only that, it is decently priced. I highly recommend this product.
Fatima C.
This product cleans, works wonders and wont dry my hands like lots of other supposedly green soaps highly recommend.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This dish soap smells so good!! It does a great job helping me wash dishes and it lathers well. It is very affordable
Heather B.
Highland
Cruelty free and affordable!!! I always purchase mine at Aldi under $3, the grapefruit scent is my favorite
Melissa S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This dish soap smells great as well as works really well.. affordable too!!!!!
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this just as effective as other brands?
Brittany C.
Does this product work as effective as dish cleaner that have harmful chemicals?