BY EARTH FRIENDLY PRODUCTS

All Natural, Ultra Concentrated Hand Dishwashing Made From Plants Free & Clear Free of Formaldehyde, Petrochemicals, GMOs, Phosphates, Chlorine, Ammonia. 100% Biodegradable, pH neutral. The Original Earth Friendly Products, Since 1989 Formulated to be the purest, greenest, most efficient dish detergent.  Dishmate s neutral pH - skin s natural pH - makes Dishmate extremely gentle on hands.  Dishmate will shine every pot and pan and dish in your cupboard.  Made fully from plants, unscented, Dishmate is very concentrated. Because natural ingredients are used, color and body may vary. Heart - "man s heart away from nature becomes hard..." Chief Luther Standing Bear Not tested on animals No animal ingredients ;

• Is there more than one scent? What scent is your favorite?3 Answers
  • In your opinion , would you recommen this to the other i...2 Answers
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
I love this soap. I got it in the almond scent and it smells so yummy. It cuts grease better than any other dish soap i have used. And i love that it is eco-friendly.
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have purchased and used the earth friendly dishmate free and clear soap in grapefruit scent. It removed all dirt and grime from our dishes and left everything squeaky clean. Doing the dishes isn't the most amusing of tasks, but at least this fresh scent kept things effervescent!
Lisa Marie B.
I won't buy any type of cleaner that isn't an earth friendly product. I'm happy with this dish soap, although I do feel that it quickly fizzles out when washing and I go through it quickly. I love the scent, and I'll continue to purchase. Love the almond scent too.
Summer W.
I commit to a eco friendly lifestyle :) I love using this , this was great for wiping the dirty surfaces all around the kitchen area , as I always have crazy kitchen experiments
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is there more than one scent? What scent is your favorite?
Summer W.
In your opinion , would you recommen this to the other influensters ? ;) Do you think it is better than the '' average '' dish detergent that you use ? please give me a thumbs up / arrow up if you thought this was helpful :)