BY EARTH FRIENDLY PRODUCTS

A Liquid Dishwashing Cleaner Ultra Natural Grapefruit Non-Polluting Earth Friendly Products Dishmate s™ cleaning action gives pots, pans and other cooking utensils a bright luster. Contains no phosphates, dyes or perfumes. Because natural ingredients are used, color and body may vary. Does not contain SLS Earth Friendly Products are biodegradable and recyclable Not tested on animals No animal ingredients Thank you for using our natural, non-toxic product. Each time you use our products, you are helping to maintain a healthier and sustainable home, lifestyle and environment. One by one, we can change the world and make it a better place. Let us know what you think, and tell your friends about us. Write the friendly people at Earth Friendly Products, 44 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, IL 60093. Visit our website to see our entire household product line, ecos.com ; ecos.com see more...

Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I like this soap but its not my favorite. We use it for camping because its biodegradable which is important when so much of the water gets all over the place and lets be honest who doesn't go through a ton of soap camping? This product is reasonably priced and works well on getting all the camping grime off the dishes.
Melinda T.
Melinda T.
San Diego, CA
I bought this because I wanted to do something good for the earth that also smelled amazing. It does well on both counts. If only it cleaned my dishes as well as Dawn!