BY EARTH FRIENDLY PRODUCTS

This is the best for cleaning up spills on your carpet! This all natural cleaner is highly concentrated - so you get more for your money - and can be used in hot & cold steam cleaning machines. all natural, highly concentrated, not tested on animals, no animal ingredients, plant-based, biodegradable, free of harsh chemicals and known skin irritants, color safe, non-toxic, non-polluting, recyclable Value Size - 40:1 Dilution Ratio, Powerful Concentrate All Natural & Highly Concentrated For use in hot or cold steam machines Non-Polluting With Bergamot and Sage All natural ingredients Earthy Friendly Products Carpet Shampoo with Beramot & Sage is a highly concentrated, all natural cleaner for use in hot and cold steam machines. Using pure, highest-quality plant-based ingredients, Carpet Shampoo powerfully cleans and spots carpeting and area rugs, leaving them plea see more...

Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
I clean my carpet at least 2x a year using this product, and I enjoy the thorough job it does! I don't think it leaves residue, and I truly appreciate the fact that the ingredients are much more natural than other chemical shampoo solutions out there. Give it a try!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I absolutely love the fact that this is a natural product. I'm always skeptical as to whether it will work as good as normal products. But this did not let me down! Good product!
Maica W.
GA
Earth Friendly Carpet Shampoo really surprised me. I was very skeptical about using it. The shampoo cleaned my carpet very well, without the harsh smell. I will use it again.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Used this in my steam cleaner and the works awesome I live in the country a lot of dirt and stains and it cleaned it with out leaving a perfume smell.
yulissa R.