BY NONE

Helps remove pesticides, chemical, heavy metals, dirt, and wax from the surface of fruits and vegetables, Fruit Vegetable Wash is tasteless and rinses away clean, Beacuse natural ingredients are used, color and body may vary, Sizes: 22oz, Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat, corn-derived solvent, CaprylylMyristyl Glucoside plant-based surfactant, Potassium Sorbate plant-based food grade preservative, Citric Acid plant-based pH adjuster, Features:, pH 3, 0-3, 5, but gentle on hands and skin, Non-polluting100 biodegradablenon-toxicnatural, Made of replenishablesustainable ingredients, Plant-based surfactants we use do not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment, Helps remove pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, dirt, and wax, 100 tasteless, Odorless, Rinses away completely; leaves no residue or aftertaste, No lengthy cleaning process required: sprays on and rinses off; works quickly and easily; no need to scrub or soak; no waiting period, Free of bleach, DEA or hydrogen peroxide, Easy to recycle:1 PETE HDPE plastic container, Uses:, Great for cleaning hands, cutting boards, and other surfaces before and after preparing fresh produce, Use to clean fruit and vegetables before eatingcooking, Especially ideal for cleaning off oily pesticides, waxes and chemicals that are designed to be water resistant, Benefits:, doesnt irritate skin, Fruit and vegetables grown inorganically can be cleansed of surface pesticides, chemicals and waxes without depositing other harmful chemicals or adversely effecting taste, It really works, Safe for you and the environment, Non-toxicnon-polluting, see more...

Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
We are concerned about pesticides on fruits and veggies, so I got this earth friendly wash to wash our fruits and veggies. I picked this one so I don’t add more chemicals to my fruits and veggies but get rid of it instead.
Erika P.
Monterey Park, CA
Although safe for the environment .. I have to say this doesn't do that well of a job for cleaning. I just let the fruits and vegetables sit in water with a couple capfuls of vinegar. Get the job done with less cost and no odor
Katherine B.
Patchogue, NY
Use this all the time for washing my veggies. I do not trust just running my fruits under water like my mother used to do.
Cyan J.
Toronto , ON
Love this product, I do truly believe that it cleans our fruits and veggies properly from any sprays.. which as we know are extremely harmful to us.