Earth Friendly - Parsley Plus All Surface Cleaner - 22 oz. uploaded by Caroline c.

BY EARTH FRIENDLY

Great for use on Countertops and Appliances! Cleans with the Power of Parsley Earth Friendly Products® Parsley All Purpose Cleaner™ can be used on appliances, microwave ovens, floors, ceramic tile, and any other surface not harmed by water.  Because natural ingredients are used, color and body may vary. Not tested on animals. No animal ingredients. ecos.com Earth Friendly Products are biodegradable and recyclable. Thank you for using our natural, non-toxic product.  Each time you use our products, you are helping to maintain a healthier and sustainable home, lifestyle and environment.  One by one, we can change the world and make it a better place ; Vegan see more...

Emily C.
Looking for the perfect spring cleaner? Something natural but able to cut through all of winter's overlooked corners and mishaps? I've fallen in love with this product and now use it for pretty much everything. Initially my fiancé ordered it online with some other Earth Friendly Products. I had no idea I wanted my kitchen (and living room, dining room, bathroom, etc...) to smell like Parsley until this product. This is a delightful change from the chemical based, citrus scents that normally accompany most cleaning products. Not to mention it gets the job done with no sticky residue left over, just smooth, clean surfaces with a subtle scent of fresh herbs.
Bruna P.
Boca Raton
I’m going to start saying that I really don’t like the smell of parsley while I’m cleaning my countertops in the kitchen or sink in the bathroom. But it’s effective and does its job perfectly. It cleans all the grease off surfaces . As soon as it drys of the smell of parsley goes away :)
Plant based all purpose cleaning is all that matters !!
crystal j.
2,104 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Valeria G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Very very good. Work effectively and efficiently. Does what it is supposed to do. I’m not really sure if I’d purchase again but it’s a fair price and easy to use. I would probably recommend to my friends and family.
Celena D.
Victorville
I received a sample of this product and, despite my initial reservation (Do I want my house to smell like parsley?), found that I like it even more than the product I currently use. The parley scent is unexpectedly delightful- very fresh-smelling and pleasant. I used this product around my entire house and had no problem cleaning up spills and any other household nuisance. I would definitely recommend it and will purchase more.
Israel M.
west orange, NJ
I like that this makes my counter tops shiny and leaves the house with a fresh scent (although the initial smell can be a bit strong!) However, this does not break down tough stains/spots - not that I really expected it to. Good for light cleaning.
kimberly D.
Ellenboro, NC
I love this product. It is safe for my family and my pets. It has a pleasant and clean fresh scent. I feel this would be good for general cleaning,but not heavy,soiled cleaning.
Amanda E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This parsley plus cleaner really cuts through dirt and stains. It leaves an awesome scent too, something unique and different. Not overwhelming at all.
Danielle B.
I am super allergic to most cleaning supplies but I can use this with no issue. The thing that surprised me was it actually cleans amazing.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
1,704 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This stuff smells good like fresh and clean and is safter than chemicals to if you have pets or kids

Walmart