BY EARTH FRIENDLY KIDS

With Soothing Organic Aloe Vera 100% biodegradable Hypoallergenic Certified Organic Ingredients Ideal for toddler training & sticky hands healthy planet, healthy baby™ Earth Friendly Kids aims to offer gentle quality products using natural ingredients whilst minimising the use of unnecessary synthetic ingredients. Soft and gentle Hypoallergenic Alcohol free No added fragrance 100% biodegradable Natural ingredients "Best  Environmentally Friendly Product" Silver Star- Mother & Baby Awards 2005/6 ; see more...

• What other earth friendly products do you like?1 Answers
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
I buy every earth friends kid's product i come across, its is a main selling point for me. I have 2 kids that i want to raise in a eco friendly world
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
These wipes are really good, and works great for sensitive skin I used this for both of my kids and had no issue with it at all, highly recommend
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
This wina my heart 100 % bio degradable and works on the kids less mess and less worries. Earth Friendly Kids Gentle Kids Wipes
Sheree H.
Greenbrier, AR
I use these for on the go. They are great to just keep in the diaper bag whenever you'd need them
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
What other earth friendly products do you like?