BY EARTH FRIENDLY

This laundry liquid soap is made entirely from plants, but dont think that makes it any less powerful. Only 1.5 ounces will clean and protect an entire load of your clothes, with built-in fabric softener. Available in Lavender scent, Earth Friendly Products uses only plant-based, recycled, animal-friendly materials to make their many useful, environmentally friendly products, which are biodegradable and non-toxic. • Available in three all-natural scents Made entirely of plant-based materials 1.5 ounces will clean an entire load Non-toxic and biodegradable • 100% Natural Anionic Coconut Kernel Oil-Based Surfactant, Soap Bark, Chamomile, Horsetail Plant, Lavender, Rosemary, Soy Fabric Softener, NOP Certified Essential Oil Of Lavender, And Purified Water. This Product Is Free Of Nonionic Surfactants Derived Fro • Lavender see more...

• I love ECOS products. I have sensitive skin. Will this pr...3 Answers
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Earth Friendly Ecos Ultra 2x All Natural Laundry Detergent Lavender 100 fl oz more...
I love eco friendly laundry detergent! Especially this one! And it’s so weird because I normally go against anything that lavender scented.. but this was definitely a game changer for me! I fell in love almost immediately now this is one of the products I have continued to purchase over and over again!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are a good product.
I trust this brand.
They have great quality products that are good for you and the environment.
They are also affordable.
I recommend them.
It is worth trying at least once.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Doesn’t leave a scent on my clothes after I’ve dried them but it does get tough stains out of my clothes. This is hard to find in my area so I purchase it online only once in a while because it’s kind of inconvenient. I do try to be earth friendly sometimes though so I will opt for this.
Valeria G.
Very very good. Work effectively and efficiently. Does what it is supposed to do. I’m not really sure if I’d purchase again but it’s a fair price and easy to use. I would probably recommend to my friends and family.
Ashley W.
Ecos is a GREAT natural brand, but unfortunately, the sniff test didn't measure up for me on this particular item. The lavender scent is THERE, but not at all strong enough that you can tell... and that's a big element for me when it comes to buying my laundry soap. It did great in terms of cleaning, though, and of course the low impact on the environment is a huge plus.
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn
I love this laundry detergent. I am very picky when it comes to choosing what I use for washing clothes but this detergent makes me happy. My clothes come out clean and fresh. The lavender smell is nice but I don't smell it on my clothes afterwards-but at least they don't smell dirty.
ToniBeth H.
Helena, MT
I love this soap! It's great smelling and cleans better than other brands I've used. Not to mention, since I have children, it gets rid of all the nasty smells kids accumulate! 100%!
ashley m.
I love this is a natural product. I can buy a very large jug at sams club that lasts a long time. I'm not a huge fan of the smell but it makes clothes smell & feel clean.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a great product from a great brand. I love that this product is eco friendly and not only that, it is decently priced. I highly recommend this product.
Kendra C.
Bellingham, WA
This is the only detergent I buy, I swear by it. Unscented and great for sensitive skin. I would recommend it to anyone, plus it goes a long way!
Katherine T.
Shelby, NC
I love ECOS products. I have sensitive skin. Will this product irritate my skin? Thanks!

Walmart