BY EARTH CIRCLE ORGANICS

If you're looking for top notch coconut oil, look no further then right here. The quality of our coconut oil is essential and we ensure that all of the oil we produce is closely monitored to provide the optimal product. Enjoy your favorite fried foods... see more...

• Would this be better than using actual coconut oil?1 Answers
  • Has anyone had any negative side effects while using this?3 Answers
  • What does it mean when it says it's cold-pressed?2 Answers
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Roseville, CA
I use coconut oil for everything. I use it as a moisturizer for skin and hair. Instead of chapstick. I also use it for cooking. In place of an antibiotic ointment for small wounds. Not all coconut oil is created the same. Cold pressed virgin makes a huge difference. I absolutely love this product. It is a staple item on every room of my house.
Paige J.
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
Coconut oil is amazing!! It can be used for many things such as cooking, hair mask, makeup remover, shaving cream, moisturizer, and the list can go on all day! I a, a huge fan of the benefits that coconut oil has to offer!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Great coconut oil! Safe for pets too. I give it to my dog for his skin problems. He thinks it's s treat and it helps keep his skin from getting itchy
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Love coconut oil so many health befits in one. It met my expectations and I will defiantly use again love coconut oil!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Bloomington, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a huge advocate for this stuff! I use coconut oil for lots of things! Even for my dogs skin. I use it for my skin and hair. And cooking! So many uses! And healthier than other alternate options!
Yasmin G.
Yasmin G.
Great product! I love coconut oil and to cook with also! So many uses with this product.
Sheena P.
Sheena P.
This stuff is amazing. Hundreds of uses, from a moisturizer to a massage oil to hot oil treatments
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
Chesterfield, VA
Who hasn't tried all these because of Pinterest I used this as a cleanse and fell in love now I cook with it among other things
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Toronto
Smells good and keeps my hair feeling great. Cold pressed virgin coconut oil has that coconut scent and flavor unlike other coconut oil where it's all processed and does nothing for anyone. works great in baking if you want a lil something extra
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
My journey to recapturing my health began with using Coconut Oil! I oil pull for 20 minutes per day, and I ingest at 1 tsp. per day! Great product, take back your life!
Rhiannon  C.
Rhiannon C.
Charleston, SC
Oil pulling?
Briana V.
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone had any negative side effects while using this?
Sariah G.
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
What does it mean when it says it's cold-pressed?
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Racine, WI
Would this be better than using actual coconut oil?