Earth Balance Vegan Puffs Aged White Cheddar Flavor uploaded by Gabriela P.Earth Balance Vegan Puffs Aged White Cheddar Flavor uploaded by Amanda M.Earth Balance Vegan Puffs Aged White Cheddar Flavor uploaded by Anna L.

BY EARTH BALANCE #43 in Popcorn

Earth Balance™ Vegan Aged White Cheddar Flavor Puffs.
Plant-based diet friendly.
Vegan.
Naturally gluten-free.
0g trans fat.
Non-GMO.

Buy on Walmart
  • "Not only does this have healthy ingredients, but it also has less calories compared to other cheese flavored puffs I've seen." in 1 review
  • "My mom (not vegan or dairy-free) even loved them and wouldn't stop eating them." in 1 review
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
Omg I was so impressed by these! They taste very similar to the white cheddar Cheetos “popcorn” which used to be one of my favorite snacks when I was a kid. If you have the munchies, you could easily finish a bag of these to yourself. Delicious.
Kamryn C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Since becoming vegan I have missed Cheeto puffs a lot,so I decide to try these.Although they do not taste like Cheetos they have a nice unique flavor to them.I would give them 5 stars but they are kind of pricey for the small amount that you receive.
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
These are some of my favorite snacks but my local grocery store doesn't carry them. I used to get them at the grocery store near my work but it's not that convenient for me to go to, next time I go there I'll be stocking up
Jen K.
Middlesex, NJ
As one of my davorite junk food snacks was pirates booty when I went vegan I was a little sad not to be able to eat them. Then I found these and the first bag I bought was downed in one sitting, what more is there to say.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I am dairy-free and Earth Balance is consistently on point with their dairy alternatives. These are so good that all of my dairy-loving family members enjoy them when I bring them to family gatherings. Many times my husband will end up eating a whole bag before I even get a handful.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I LOVE these, and they are guilt free! What could be better? Even if you aren’t vegan or dairy free... this product is good for anyone! Great texture and taste. Love it! You won’t be disappointed.
Julia K.
HOLY batman! Guys, not joking grab 2 or 3 bags of these babies! Sooooo good, does not last long in our household. Besides being a bit messy (cheese nom nom), it's like an amazing explosion in your mouth. Best part? No animals were harmed in the process.
Stacie W.
I CANNOT get enough of these. I'm pretty sure I could eat the entire giant bag in one sitting... actually I think I may have once and they did a good job cutting up my mouth. No regrets. Vegan or not, these puffs are the real deal. Very similar to that Pirate's Booty stuff but without the guilt!
Elise M.
These are addicting! They are super yummy and it's easy to eat almost the whole bag in one sitting. They have a lot of "cheese" powder on them so they get messy, but it's totally worth it since they are so good.
Libby R.
I tried these after finding a similar product that I loved but want crazy about what was inside them. Earth Balance definitely exceeded my expectations and was just about as good as the competitor. While the taste may be a smidge less than the other brand, I love these for all the other reasons (GF, vegan, non-GMO, no trans fat.) Great pick!
Kailey H.
Hallsville, TX
Do you know where I can find these? I've been trying to find vegan puffed chips and I've had such a hard time and these look so good!
Juliana A.
Been wanting to try these but not sure where to find them. Any suggestions?
Betty S.
Las Vegas, NV
Can someone give a little insight on what the MSRP is on this item? At first glance I saw $32 and thought that that couldn’t be right.
J M.
Are these made with all natural ingredients?
Ashley U.
Fort huachuca, AZ
How much does it normally cost per bag, and where did you find them?