Earth Balance Vegan Popcorn Aged White Cheddar Flavor uploaded by Anna L.

BY EARTH BALANCE #33 in Popcorn

Earth Balance™ Vegan Aged White Cheddar Flavor Popcorn.
Plant-based diet friendly.
Vegan.
Naturally gluten-free.
0g trans fat.
Non-GMO.
See nutrition information for fat content.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I was strolling through my local grocery store when I spotted this on the shelf in the 'Organic living' section." in 1 review
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
This was good! I’m not loyal to this popcorn but if it’s on sale I’d definitely buy again. I switch between the other healthier options in the Walmart pre popped popcorn section and this happened to be one of them I decided to try. Wasn’t disappointed, wasn’t crazy about it either. Just good!
Shawna A.
All the Earth Balance products are yummy! Since I went vegan I have been using the Earth Balance products and I don't miss traditional products at all! Whether your vegan or just want to eat better (no cholesterol) I recommend you try Earth Balance. This popcorn has a very familiar cheesy taste with none of the guilt!
Sarah S.
Madison, WI
This popcorn is amazing. I remember first trying it and wondering HOW it could possibly be vegan, it’s that cheesy and delicious. They have truly discovered something beautiful because this white cheddar flavor is identical to the real thing. Vegans out there, get your hands on this!!!
Rogue W.
Havent been able to find this in stores recently but it's so good so I'm shocked. It's just like white cheddar pop corn. It does have a smell but so does other white cheddar ones. It's tastey
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
Vegan snack necessity. I love this stuff it tastes so good it's light and crunchy. I don't have anything bad to say about these. I don't buy them all the time because my grocery store doesn't carry them, I usually pick them up near my work and keep a bag at my desk.
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
I can eat the entire bag of this popcorn in one sitting! It is insanely delicious and very addicting. I buy it at whole foods, and it is definitely worth the price. Rate for vegans and also for those who just want to cut out dairy in their diet. Highly recommend!
E c.
This vegan popcorn is a dream. It has the same taste as popcorn without some of the additions of popcorn that can be unhealthy for our bodies. It is inexpensive and i recommend it for people wanting to try something different
Kristina N.
estero, FL
i had been missing my white cheddar popcorn since going vegan and I had no idea this existed. the best creation to ever be made! tastes EXACTLY like real white cheddar! so spot on to the taste of the real thing, I could indulge without feeling bad. extra addicting.
Marie B.
This vegan white cheddar popcorn is so good, honestly, it rivals the non-vegan versions. If I had a choice between regular white cheddar and this, I would probably choose this brand. I have bought this popcorn several times. Geez, I don't know how Earth Balance does it, but I will be a customer for life. The flavor is amazingly white cheddar-like and everyone in my family likes this popcorn, not just me!  Earth Balance Vegan Popcorn Aged White Cheddar Flavor
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Elizabeth M.
How do these taste? I'm ways hesitant to try them because I'm scared I won't like them?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this popcorn?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth price? I feel it is kind of pricey for popcorn?
Victoria H.
Ottawa, ON
are these any good?
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
Does this stuff smell bad? What does it taste like?