Earth Balance Vegan Popcorn Aged White Cheddar Flavor

by Earth Balance

Earth Balance™ Vegan Aged White Cheddar Flavor Popcorn.
Plant-based diet friendly.
Vegan.
Naturally gluten-free.
0g trans fat.
Non-GMO.
See nutrition information for fat content.

I love earth balance so I really want to try these but I wanted to ask if the cheese flavor is actually good. For me a lot of vegan cheeses have tasted plastic-like and I know not everyone experiences that. For anyone that has felt like some vegan cheeses tasted like plastic, do you find these to challenge that?
Is this any good? Is it truly dairy casein free?
How is the taste of the popcorn ? can you notice the difference?
Start your review of Earth Balance Vegan Popcorn Aged White Cheddar Flavor!
Product Highlights
I was strolling through my local grocery store when I spotted this on the shelf in the 'Organic living' section.in 1 review
3 years agoKingston, NY
This popcorn is good if you are craving some cheesy goodness. Again, being a vegan its tough when you may crave cheese here and there (I honestly have lost my intense love for cheese since cutting it out of my diet) but I do get an urge once and a while and have tried this popcorn before. Its pretty great. Back in the day I was a huge white cheddar popcorn fan (by Smartfood) so this is a great vegan alternative! I highly recommend it if you are needing to fill some cravings!
14 days ago
I like to encourage vegan companies !! And this one is very good ! The perfect snack on a movie night! It doesn’t taste exactly like « cheddar » but I think maybe it’s even better!
2 years agoWarwick , RI
Vegan snack necessity. I love this stuff it tastes so good it's light and crunchy. I don't have anything bad to say about these. I don't buy them all the time because my grocery store doesn't carry them, I usually pick them up near my work and keep a bag at my desk.
2 years agoBoulder, CO
I can eat the entire bag of this popcorn in one sitting! It is insanely delicious and very addicting. I buy it at whole foods, and it is definitely worth the price. Rate for vegans and also for those who just want to cut out dairy in their diet. Highly recommend!
5 months agoEast Hartford , CT
These are delicious but super super expensive. I got them a lot when I first went vegan but you can achieve a similar result by using some nutritional yeast and soy free earth balance on popcorn as well. They’re a good quick snack in a pinch. [product:earth-balance-soy-free-buttery-sticks-1-lb.-box]
a year ago
Delicious and tastes just like white cheddar even though it is vegan! I love anything Earth Balance because it has fantastic flavor. This will always be my go to popcorn since it is healthy and delicious. I got all of my family to try it and they love it also!
6 months ago
Very flavorful. Has a tangy taste to it. It is affordable at my local grocery store. I would improve this by having it come in packs then individually. It didn’t meet my expectations as a my ultimate favorite popcorn but still a really great choice!
10 months agoDallas
I took several bags of this on a road trip with a non vegan friend and she said it was the best popcorn she’d ever eaten. It’s so delicious and you would never guess you’re not eating the “real” thing. A definite crowd pleaser!
9 months ago
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I am vegan and it’s so har dot find flavors that taste good and resemble what regular cheddar tastes like ! You won’t be disappointed with this one it’s Cheesy and yummy all in one. If your vegan This is a go to treat.
2 years ago
This vegan white cheddar popcorn is so good, honestly, it rivals the non-vegan versions. If I had a choice between regular white cheddar and this, I would probably choose this brand. I have bought this popcorn several times. Geez, I don't know how Earth Balance does it, but I will be a customer for life. The flavor is amazingly white cheddar-like and everyone in my family likes this popcorn, not just me!  Earth Balance Vegan Popcorn Aged White Cheddar Flavor
Ask a question to the Influenster community...