Earth Balance Vegan Popcorn Aged White Cheddar Flavor uploaded by Anna L.

BY EARTH BALANCE #43 in Popcorn

Earth Balance™ Vegan Aged White Cheddar Flavor Popcorn.
Plant-based diet friendly.
Vegan.
Naturally gluten-free.
0g trans fat.
Non-GMO.
See nutrition information for fat content.

• Has anyone tried this popcorn?1 Answers
  • How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you f...1 Answers
  • How do these taste? I'm ways hesitant to try them because I'm sca...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I was strolling through my local grocery store when I spotted this on the shelf in the 'Organic living' section." in 1 review
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
I can eat a whole bag of these! Seriously the best #vegan popcorn out their. My 4 year old who loves cheese doesn't notice the difference. These are great in price and I buy them every 2 months or so. I buy these at my local health food store. Any non vegan would love these too!
Anna M.
Leesburg, VA
This popcorn is delicious!!! Earth Balance has never disappointed me. They are a little on the expensive side, but anything I buy from them is totally worth it!!! This popcorn is lower in calories than other snacks, and it tastes like it has real cheddar cheese! I love it!!
Samara S.
Coral Gables, FL
I was definitely skeptical when I bought this on sale at the local supermarket, but I will definitely buy it again. It is pleasantly cheesy and salty, but not in an overly greasy way like many of the other popcorn and chips products out there these days.
Leanna B.
Sometimes I feel as though I am craving chips or something salty and even sweet! I always reach for the Earth Balance Vegan Popcorn Aged White Cheddar flavor popcorn. It is a great substitute for something like chips and I know it is healthier for me.
Erin F.
This vegan snack is absolutely delicious! It tastes a lot like Smart Food Popcorn. I love that it still has a cheesy taste even though it's entirely vegan friendly. It's a perfect snack for anyone. I would definitely buy this again!
Emily M.
N Hollywood, CA
Omg these are so delicious, I cannot put the bag down when I buy them. I would compare them maybe to like cheese puffs but the vegan alternative and of course way better! Super affordable and everyone should try them!
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
Yummy!!! Love buying these. I can't feel too guilty about eating this delicious snack. Light and airy popcorn with a delicious flavor! I found these at Wholefoods but I know they are other places too.
Brooke D.
Manhattan, KS
Taste like real cheese! This is a great snack for any vegan, anyone transitioning to vegan, or even just someone who loves popcorn! They do have the kernel in them still but they taste so good!
kira e.
Decatur, AL
I LOVE THE WHITE CHEDDAR! These are great! they're healthy for you and so delicious! I always buy these everytime I go in to wholefoods! I prefer Earth Balance over SmartFood popcorn
Teresa M.
National City, CA
I enjoy this very much. Plus i get to eat them with out a guilt. Price is ok a bit hight but its a healthy version of popcorn
Elizabeth M.
How do these taste? I'm ways hesitant to try them because I'm scared I won't like them?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth price? I feel it is kind of pricey for popcorn?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this popcorn?
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?