Earth Balance Vegan Popcorn Aged White Cheddar Flavor uploaded by Anna L.

BY EARTH BALANCE #36 in Popcorn

Earth Balance™ Vegan Aged White Cheddar Flavor Popcorn.
Plant-based diet friendly.
Vegan.
Naturally gluten-free.
0g trans fat.
Non-GMO.
See nutrition information for fat content.

• Has anyone tried this popcorn?1 Answers
  • How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you fin...1 Answers
  • How do these taste? I'm ways hesitant to try them because I'm scare...2 Answers
Earth Balance Vegan Popcorn Aged White Cheddar Flavor
  • "I was strolling through my local grocery store when I spotted this on the shelf in the 'Organic living' section." in 1 review
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
My new favorite popcorn! It tastes like the other stuff, but it's vegan! I love this brand and have been satisfied with every product I've tried. This popcorn is a must-have, and I will definitely be keeping it stocked in my pantry. I hope they come out with individual portion packages so it stays fresh longer!
Erica K.
Erica K.
This popcorn is amazing! It is so flavorful, it will remind you of that traditional, popular white cheddar popcorn, but cruelty-free. This popcorn is an easy snack to add to lunches or while watching a movie, if you want to avoid standing over your stove and popping your own. Highly recommend!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
I can eat a whole bag of these! Seriously the best #vegan popcorn out their. My 4 year old who loves cheese doesn't notice the difference. These are great in price and I buy them every 2 months or so. I buy these at my local health food store. Any non vegan would love these too!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Leesburg, VA
This popcorn is delicious!!! Earth Balance has never disappointed me. They are a little on the expensive side, but anything I buy from them is totally worth it!!! This popcorn is lower in calories than other snacks, and it tastes like it has real cheddar cheese! I love it!!
Cassidy N.
Cassidy N.
Mustang, OK
Taste so good! So happy to have found this stuff because I love White Chedder Popcorn and I just Aahhh so happy because this stuff is adictive and amazing! If you love white Chedder and popcorn and want a more ethical snack food like me, then this is the stuff for you!
Samara S.
Samara S.
Coral Gables, FL
I was definitely skeptical when I bought this on sale at the local supermarket, but I will definitely buy it again. It is pleasantly cheesy and salty, but not in an overly greasy way like many of the other popcorn and chips products out there these days.
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
Sometimes I feel as though I am craving chips or something salty and even sweet! I always reach for the Earth Balance Vegan Popcorn Aged White Cheddar flavor popcorn. It is a great substitute for something like chips and I know it is healthier for me.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Kingston, PA
This is my favorite popcorn! I always have it in the house as one of my go to snacks. Does not contain any animal products so I feel happy eating it. We usually purchase this from our local wegmans or sometimes on a good discount at p&r!
Erin F.
Erin F.
This vegan snack is absolutely delicious! It tastes a lot like Smart Food Popcorn. I love that it still has a cheesy taste even though it's entirely vegan friendly. It's a perfect snack for anyone. I would definitely buy this again!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Shawboro, NC
I love this brand. I honestly prefer vegan products because I know it's better and healthier for me. It tastes just as good as non-vegan popcorn if not better! It's pretty hard to find for me at least but so satisfying when I do!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
How do these taste? I'm ways hesitant to try them because I'm scared I won't like them?
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this popcorn?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth price? I feel it is kind of pricey for popcorn?