Earth Balance Vegan Popcorn Aged White Cheddar Flavor uploaded by Anna L.

BY EARTH BALANCE #24 in Popcorn

Earth Balance™ Vegan Aged White Cheddar Flavor Popcorn.
Plant-based diet friendly.
Vegan.
Naturally gluten-free.
0g trans fat.
Non-GMO.
See nutrition information for fat content.

• Has anyone tried this popcorn?1 Answers
  • How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you f...1 Answers
  • How do these taste? I'm ways hesitant to try them because I'm sca...2 Answers
Earth Balance Vegan Popcorn Aged White Cheddar Flavor
  • "I was strolling through my local grocery store when I spotted this on the shelf in the 'Organic living' section." in 1 review
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
Vegan snack necessity. I love this stuff it tastes so good it's light and crunchy. I don't have anything bad to say about these. I don't buy them all the time because my grocery store doesn't carry them, I usually pick them up near my work and keep a bag at my desk.
Shawna A.
All the Earth Balance products are yummy! Since I went vegan I have been using the Earth Balance products and I don't miss traditional products at all! Whether your vegan or just want to eat better (no cholesterol) I recommend you try Earth Balance. This popcorn has a very familiar cheesy taste with none of the guilt!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
I can eat the entire bag of this popcorn in one sitting! It is insanely delicious and very addicting. I buy it at whole foods, and it is definitely worth the price. Rate for vegans and also for those who just want to cut out dairy in their diet. Highly recommend!
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
Perfect flavor and combination! Always hits the spot when you’re craving a little something. The ingredients are simple and that’s what keeps me coming back. The price is affordable and the quality is great! I️ highly recommend!
Davia T.
Orlando, FL
I love anything that has been vegan-ized so I don’t have to put the extra effort in. This popcorn is delicious and great for snacking, I could eat it all day long! I can’t wait to see what other great flavors they come out with.
E c.
This vegan popcorn is a dream. It has the same taste as popcorn without some of the additions of popcorn that can be unhealthy for our bodies. It is inexpensive and i recommend it for people wanting to try something different
Marie B.
This vegan white cheddar popcorn is so good, honestly, it rivals the non-vegan versions. If I had a choice between regular white cheddar and this, I would probably choose this brand. I have bought this popcorn several times. Geez, I don't know how Earth Balance does it, but I will be a customer for life. The flavor is amazingly white cheddar-like and everyone in my family likes this popcorn, not just me!  Earth Balance Vegan Popcorn Aged White Cheddar Flavor
Priscilla D.
I love POPCORN! It is the perfect snack to have at home. It doesn't have TONS of calories and most of the time there is a little protein in them too =) Cheers to that! I've been watching my calorie intake and making sure I don't go overboard. I also have been cutting down on my sweets intake, so this popcorn is a healthy style of popcorn for me and my families lifestyle.
Elizabeth M.
How do these taste? I'm ways hesitant to try them because I'm scared I won't like them?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this popcorn?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth price? I feel it is kind of pricey for popcorn?
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?
Nataliaa L.
Urbana, IL
Does this stuff smell bad? What does it taste like?