Earth Balance Vegan Cheddar Flavor Mac & Cheese

by Earth Balance

Earth Balance™ Mac & Cheese Vegan Cheddar Flavor.

Plant-based diet friendly.

Non-GMO.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content002E

How much does this actually taste like Mac and cheese?
Where can you buy this? Please help!
Where can you buy this? Is it good? Is it dairy free?
Start your review of Earth Balance Vegan Cheddar Flavor Mac & Cheese!
Product Highlights
I just tried this mac and 'cheese' two weeks ago for the first time.in reviews
Zahra B.
Katy, TX
Wish that I liked this as it's a perfect quick comforting meal that resembles the little blue kraft mac-n-cheese dinners.... but the taste and texture are severely lacking! It was too thick, but not enough sauce. Best way I can describe it= unsettling. Best bet is making your own and freezing it to reheat when you're craving a comfort dish!
Tara A.
Shreveport, LA
Purchased at: Kroger
My daughter wasn’t a big fan of it and the price wasn’t great for me. So I wouldn’t recommend this one. I recommend making your own.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
It took me a bit to get used to the taste but it is now one of my favorite quick dinners. Tastes pretty close to regular boxed Mac n cheese.
Natalie W.
This stuff seriously makes me wonder why anyone is still eating that radio-active looking, chemical Kraft stuff! The taste is SLIGHTLY different but it tastes real and doesn't make you feel like crap after. Love it!
Day B.
Long Beach, CA
I recently tied Earth Balance vegan Mac and cheese and I was SURPRISED at how good it is. Mac and cheese is something I missed when I turned vegan, but this definitely hit the spot.
James P.
Homer Glen, IL
So good. Don’t miss the milk. Use almond or Oatly to make it fully vegan. Super simple. Kids love it. Nothing bad about the product. Tastes delicious. sauce is creamy, flavorful and you can’t even tell the difference between this and non vegan.
Justine B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love Earth Balance butter, so I thought I’d give the macaroni and cheese a try, too! It was good, but it wasn’t my favorite boxed vegan mac. It was creamy and cheesy, and it was also easy to make. It’s worth a try!
ashley R.
This is my favorite gluten free vegan mac and cheese. I buy it by the case every few months. It's creamy, the noodles hold up nicely and it is super quick and easy. The noodles aren't as good the next day (pretty common with gf noodles)
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
I've been vegan for a year now and this has to be my favorite vegan mac and cheese. It taste similar to kraft mac and cheese, but the vegan version. Vegan cheese is probably the hardest thing to get right, but this one is pretty close! It's also super easy to make!
Casey R.
Bolling Afb, DC
If you're vegan and want easy Mac and cheese that makes you think of Kraft, this is what you need. Super easy to make and from a brand I trust. Satisfies that Mac and cheese craving I still get when I don't want to make a from scratch vegan cheese sauce.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lindsey E.