Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks uploaded by Holly D.Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks uploaded by Kate F.

BY EARTH BALANCE #5 in Butter & Margarine

Earth Balance® Vegan Buttery Sticks.
79% vegetable oil spread.
Spread. Fry. Saute. Bake. Cook.
Great buttery taste.
Vegan.
Non-GMO.
Non-dairy.
0g trans fat.
Non-hydrogenated.
Expeller-pressed oils.
Excellent source of ALA omega-3.
370mg ALA, 23% of 1600mg DV.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
4 sticks.

• Does this work in recipes as real butter? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this brand of butter? Slowly but su...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to other brands of butter?2 Answers
Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks
  • "I used these to make a buttercream frosting for a vegan birthday cake I was baking a couple weeks ago." in 1 review
  • "My absolute favorite to use for vegan baking!" in 1 review
Margaret L.
Earth Balance is my absolute favorite butter substitute! I use this when I'm making desserts, pasta sauces, or sautéing vegetables! Definitely a household kitchen staple. My little brothers can't even tell the difference between this and Butter.
Tawnee C.
The only vegan butter I'll use! I prefer the sticks over the tub, though generally the tub is easier to find and it's the same product. I use it to bake, for toast, pancakes, rolls, biscuits, popcorn...pretty much anything you use butter for.
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
This stuff is amazing. I can't tell the difference between this and butter. This is a vegan essential item to me and it makes transitioning so easy. I use this butter all the time. If you liked butter before you went vegan, you need this.
Skye R.
Odenton, MD
Everything about this is fantastic, I just wish they could find a substitute for palm oil. Our family tries to avoid products with palm oil. They do have two other types of butter substitute that do not have palm oil. Would be great if that was across the board for their products.
jessica r.
Poquoson, VA
I never really ate butter before I went vegan, but as a vegan I now have this pretty often on bagels or toast. It melts well, spreads well, and tastes the same. It's great for cooking or baking, and honestly is exactly like butter
rebeca c.
Love these! I usually buy the Earth Balance butter that comes in a plastic tub because it's easier to store, but these are great for baking and have the same amazing flavor. Buy them both!
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
This is delicious butter! It is perfect for vegans because it has no dairy in it. I love using it on my toast and I also love making cupcakes with it. It makes the cupcakes so soft and delicious. The flavor is on point.
Mya W.
Lakewood
The beat vegan butter options out there! This butter can do anything and more than nasty normal butter couldn’t do. I can never tell a difference in a recipe. Highly recommend this to any vegan or non vegan friend.
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
I really like this butter! It’s super affordable and great for baking and cooking. Bought it at Whole Foods but i think they sell at Shopright also. I’m vegan but my friends say it tastes just like butter!
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
This butter is amazing! It tastes just like dairy butter and even has the same consistency. When you're baking with it just be careful to not soften it for too long bc it will melt quicker and don't use as much of it as you would dairy butter.
Erika p.
How big of a taste difference is this on toast and things? will my family be able to tell?
Gabbi C.
Warren, OH
What's so much better about this and how comparable is this to real butter?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this compare in taste of regular butter?
Haley G.
Pottstown, PA
What are these like? I'm not a fan of fake cheeses or butters so I tend not to buy them. Is the flavor okay?
meghna j.
Mckinney, TX
Do you know if any one sells vegan twinkies?