Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks

Earth Balance® Vegan Buttery Sticks.
79% vegetable oil spread.
Spread. Fry. Saute. Bake. Cook.
Great buttery taste.
Vegan.
Non-GMO.
Non-dairy.
0g trans fat.
Non-hydrogenated.
Expeller-pressed oils.
Excellent source of ALA omega-3.
370mg ALA, 23% of 1600mg DV.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
4 sticks.

Can you melt this butter to great the flavourful caramel taste?
Is this the healthiest vegan butter in the market? Trying to slowly transition into vegan products
Are the buttery sticks gluten free?
Start your review of Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My absolute favorite to use for vegan baking!” in reviews
“I used these to make a buttercream frosting for a vegan birthday cake I was baking a couple weeks ago.” in reviews
Austin, TX
This is a great #vegan alternative to butter. It doesn't taste very "buttery" to me, but it melts and cooks like butter which I enjoy. I like that the stick version has measurements on the wrapping. This has been my go-to butter alternative for awhile, but I do wish the price point was more affordable and comparable to other larger brands that are in the market.
Decorah, IA
Great option for butter but unfortunately it is hard to cook with! It is very oily when melted- would try another brand for cooking but just spreading on stuff this isn’t a bad vegan option.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is the best vegan butter I’ve had. It works perfectly for cooking, baking, and spreading it on a piece of toast! Even my dairy loving friends enjoy and use earth balance when they’re at my place.
Bel Air, MD
Love this! Earth Balance is definitely my go to brand for vegan butter and while usually I prefer the spreadable, these buttery sticks are great for baking! I have turned several non-vegans onto this brand - they think it tastes even better than dairy butter. You won’t feel like you’re missi out on any buttery goodness with this!
Renton , WA
I absolutely love Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks! I literally have no complaints. I love the flavor and texture, which has not been the case with many other vegan choices I’ve tried.
I'm a new vegan (been vegetarian for four years), but I still like to bake every once in a while, especially for college tailgates or dinner parties. This butter is EXACTLY what I was hoping for. It looks, tastes, and works exactly like real butter. It also isn't ridiculously expensive like some vegan alternatives are, and it doesn't expire within three days like I thought a product like this was. I already know that this is a product my fridge will never go without!
Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks uploaded by Kate F.
 This is the ONLY butter brand I buy! Way better than any other butter alternative... it tastes like REAL butter. I love spreading it, and throwing it in baking recipes. It's Vegan and 100% Non-GMO which I LOVE! I buy mine at Publix, and it is extremely affordable.  Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks
Astoria, NY
I've been buying Earth Balance for many years now, but never the sticks until now. I've been missing out! If you bake these are the best vegan butter purchase! The consistency works so well for all kinds of dishes, like a dairy butter, which can be an issue with other brands. I'm not going back to my tub of vegan butter!
This is the best vegan butter brand that I know of. Tastes EXACTLY like butter, and it has the right texture. Good for baking, cooking, and for eating bread and butter. Love how they are affordable and fewer calories (and VEGAN!!!). I always have this in my fridge. :)
The best vegan butter! I use the sticks for baking and the little tubs for daily use. I make everything with them and it’s amazing! I even take a little with me to butter a bagel I get on the go. I have tried all of them, by my go to is the soy free organic
Ask a question to the Influenster community...