Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks uploaded by Natasha D.Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks uploaded by Kate F.

BY EARTH BALANCE #1 in Butter & Margarine

Earth Balance® Vegan Buttery Sticks.
79% vegetable oil spread.
Spread. Fry. Saute. Bake. Cook.
Great buttery taste.
Vegan.
Non-GMO.
Non-dairy.
0g trans fat.
Non-hydrogenated.
Expeller-pressed oils.
Excellent source of ALA omega-3.
370mg ALA, 23% of 1600mg DV.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
4 sticks.

• Does this work in recipes as real butter? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this brand of butter? Slowly but su...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to other brands of butter?2 Answers
Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks
  • "I used these to make a buttercream frosting for a vegan birthday cake I was baking a couple weeks ago." in 1 review
  • "My absolute favorite to use for vegan baking!" in 1 review
Julia S.
This is such a great alternative to butter! I recently made the transition to a Vegan diet and purchased this at my local Trader Joe's. The flavor and texture is very similar to regular butter. It's actually hard to tell the difference! The sticks are great for baking and the brand also makes a spreadable version that's delicious as well.
Amanda W.
I love love love this vegan butter. I can’t eat dairy and this is the best alternative I have found. It honestly tastes exactly like butter so you don’t even need to miss real butter. It’s non gmo and organic as well. You can find it st any local super market. I definitely recommend checking this product out !
Megan M.
Omg I could rave about earth balance for days. It’s so super creamy and buttery without all the ickiness of dairy butter. It’s great in recipes to make them creamy and salty but it’s also great alone on toast. One of my favorite replacements in the vegan world. It makes the BEST mashed potatoes 😍
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
I love earth balance vegan butter. I actually use the tub and not the sticks but it tastes exactly like real buttee. Spreads and melts jist the same. I don't miss regular butter at all and it has helped make the transition to being vegan so much easier! Highly recommend this brand !
Dani B.
So much better than butter. The taste is there but it is animal friendly and comes in a variety of flavors that you cannot go wrong with. Spreads and melts exactly the same as real butter. I made the switch and will not go back. I tend to buy the tub over the sticks unless I'm baking.
Ashley R.
Saint Paul
This is my go to Vegan butter. It works beautifully. I have noticed any difference in how it functions compared to regular butter. Infact, in my opinion, it is better than regular butter because it is healthier! It works wonderfully for many different types of recipes.
Elyse P.
Bayonne, NJ
I have been using tbis brand of vegan butter since November. I love it, i had to go more dairy free and this deff helped. I can enjoy butter without the pain of having dairy. I bake and cook with it with no issues or taste changes. So much bettet then regular butter
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
I only use this butter! Plant based family here and although we try to not eat processed food, some foods aren’t the same without some butter. Example: our pancakes! We use very little and the taste is amazing! Plus super cheap!
Shawna A.
I really love the Earth Balance products. They are kind of expensive and the container is kinda small compared to other traditional "butter bowls". But that's ok because I really love the slight Olive oil flavor. But everyone in my house is vegan, but everyone in my house enjoys this butter like spread.
Ivette M.
This is amazing! It’s BETTER than real butter. You can’t even taste the difference. It’s healthy, vegan and awesome. You can buy this anywhere (I.e. target, Walmart publix) I always buy this
Erika p.
How big of a taste difference is this on toast and things? will my family be able to tell?
Gabbi C.
Warren, OH
What's so much better about this and how comparable is this to real butter?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this compare in taste of regular butter?
Haley G.
Pottstown, PA
What are these like? I'm not a fan of fake cheeses or butters so I tend not to buy them. Is the flavor okay?
meghna j.
Mckinney, TX
Do you know if any one sells vegan twinkies?