Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks

Food allergies and vegan diets won't keep you from enjoying a batch of home-baked treats when you use our plant-based buttery baking sticks.

Has anyone used this to make vegan pie crust?
Can you melt this butter to great the flavourful caramel taste?
Is this the healthiest vegan butter in the market? Trying to slowly transition into vegan products
Start your review of Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks!
Product Highlights
My absolute favorite to use for vegan baking!in reviews
I used these to make a buttercream frosting for a vegan birthday cake I was baking a couple weeks ago.in reviews
Kate A.
GLENS FALLS, NY
Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks uploaded by Kate A.
We love Earth Balance. It’s just like butter and I have even used it to make my great grandmother’s German butter cookie recipe successfully!
Heather  M.
Holland, MI
Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks uploaded by Heather  M.
Love these! They are the best of any vegan butters I've tried, which is close to all I've seen on the shelves... I like these best for baking with, but i also purchase the spread as well. They're one of the more expensive brands in this line, but incredibly worth it!
Tiffany  I.
Scottsdale, AZ
Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks uploaded by Tiffany  I.
Vegan because I am lactose related. Rich buttery and creamy, so spreadable. My taste buds so happy right now with Earth balance vegan butter
Mah F.
The only butter I purchase at home. It taste just like regular butter but it’s way healthier
Stephen B.
Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks uploaded by Stephen B.
Tastes like sea bass over cooked over top a burning bed mattress. That’s about all I have to say about that. Go Tigers!
Sarah B.
Federal Way, WA
I have friends with milk protein allergies so I use this when ever I bake for them. Excellent taste, texture and mouth feel. Great for rice crispy treats.
Brianne H.
Dingmans Ferry, PA
My absolute favorite to use for vegan baking! It's also great for veg grilled cheese, spread on bread! Really just an all around great substitute! Cows milk is for baby cows so... Go veg and switch to earth balance!
Kasey V.
Lorain, OH
BEST VEGAN BUTTER!!! This is my favorite brand and type of vegan butter to buy. It’s great for baking but they also have it in a tub that’s easier to spread. I love both and they are always priced well for a vegan option. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Jade  G.
Zephyrhills, FL
Love love love this butter. It’s great for cooking, for spread on bread/rolls as well as baking. (Yes, baking!) It tastes delicious and melts well, makes a mean vegan grilled cheese sandwich too!! My kids love it!
Kiera D.
Philadelphia, PA
They taste exactly like regular butter. I can use it for all the same recipes and foods as regular butter. It’s expensive but you get a good amount in the pack.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...