Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks uploaded by Kate F.Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks uploaded by Natasha D.

BY EARTH BALANCE #4 in Butter & Margarine

Earth Balance® Vegan Buttery Sticks.
79% vegetable oil spread.
Spread. Fry. Saute. Bake. Cook.
Great buttery taste.
Vegan.
Non-GMO.
Non-dairy.
0g trans fat.
Non-hydrogenated.
Expeller-pressed oils.
Excellent source of ALA omega-3.
370mg ALA, 23% of 1600mg DV.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
4 sticks.

• "My absolute favorite to use for vegan baking!" in 1 review
  • "I used these to make a buttercream frosting for a vegan birthday cake I was baking a couple weeks ago." in 1 review
Kate F.
 This is the ONLY butter brand I buy! Way better than any other butter alternative... it tastes like REAL butter. I love spreading it, and throwing it in baking recipes. It's Vegan and 100% Non-GMO which I LOVE! I buy mine at Publix, and it is extremely affordable.  Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
I love earth balance vegan butter. I actually use the tub and not the sticks but it tastes exactly like real buttee. Spreads and melts jist the same. I don't miss regular butter at all and it has helped make the transition to being vegan so much easier! Highly recommend this brand !
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Fantastic taste, affordable price, and works amazingly well in every recipe I have used it in! My super-picky son loves it on veggies, pancakes, and toast. My non-veg boyfriend prefers it yo actual butter, too. You really cannot go wrong with this product!
Nataliaa L.
Urbana, IL
This stuff is amazing. I can't tell the difference between this and butter. This is a vegan essential item to me and it makes transitioning so easy. I use this butter all the time. If you liked butter before you went vegan, you need this.
Shawna A.
I really love the Earth Balance products. They are kind of expensive and the container is kinda small compared to other traditional "butter bowls". But that's ok because I really love the slight Olive oil flavor. But everyone in my house is vegan, but everyone in my house enjoys this butter like spread.
Kayla U.
Love love love this product. Sub it one for one in a recipe, and your set! Does not change anything about the recipe! This dairy free butter makes vegan cooking a breeze! I literally can not believe there is no dairy in this butter. I don't know if I ever will!
Emily L.
De soto
Tastes just like dairy butter. You wouldn't know the difference. I'm vegan as well as a lot of my family. None of us started out vegan but actually grew up eating dairy and meat. We can all say it tastes the exact same minus the actual dairy. It's an amazing product. It's a stable in our kitchen.
Nicole W.
new york
Butter of choice in our house. Don’t know why someone would use anything other than Nature’s Balance. Melts just like dairy butter, cooks the same yet is healthier.
Sum W.
This is the best vegan butter brand that I know of. Tastes EXACTLY like butter, and it has the right texture. Good for baking, cooking, and for eating bread and butter. Love how they are affordable and fewer calories (and VEGAN!!!). I always have this in my fridge. :)
sami s.
Bethel park , PA
This is a great alternative to butter for those who have dairy allergies or are vegan. I have not found a better product yet. I am now able to cook all of my favorite recipes but swapping this for the butter. Overall, a great product that I will continue to use.
Erika p.
How big of a taste difference is this on toast and things? will my family be able to tell?
Gabbi C.
Warren, OH
What's so much better about this and how comparable is this to real butter?
meghna j.
Mckinney, TX
Do you know if any one sells vegan twinkies?
Haley G.
Pottstown, PA
What are these like? I'm not a fan of fake cheeses or butters so I tend not to buy them. Is the flavor okay?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this compare in taste of regular butter?