Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks uploaded by Natasha D.Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks uploaded by Kate F.

BY EARTH BALANCE #1 in Butter & Margarine

Earth Balance® Vegan Buttery Sticks.
79% vegetable oil spread.
Spread. Fry. Saute. Bake. Cook.
Great buttery taste.
Vegan.
Non-GMO.
Non-dairy.
0g trans fat.
Non-hydrogenated.
Expeller-pressed oils.
Excellent source of ALA omega-3.
370mg ALA, 23% of 1600mg DV.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
4 sticks.

Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks
  • "I used these to make a buttercream frosting for a vegan birthday cake I was baking a couple weeks ago." in 1 review
  • "My absolute favorite to use for vegan baking!" in 1 review
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
I love earth balance vegan butter. I actually use the tub and not the sticks but it tastes exactly like real buttee. Spreads and melts jist the same. I don't miss regular butter at all and it has helped make the transition to being vegan so much easier! Highly recommend this brand !
Dani B.
So much better than butter. The taste is there but it is animal friendly and comes in a variety of flavors that you cannot go wrong with. Spreads and melts exactly the same as real butter. I made the switch and will not go back. I tend to buy the tub over the sticks unless I'm baking.
Ashley R.
Saint Paul
This is my go to Vegan butter. It works beautifully. I have noticed any difference in how it functions compared to regular butter. Infact, in my opinion, it is better than regular butter because it is healthier! It works wonderfully for many different types of recipes.
Elyse P.
Bayonne, NJ
I have been using tbis brand of vegan butter since November. I love it, i had to go more dairy free and this deff helped. I can enjoy butter without the pain of having dairy. I bake and cook with it with no issues or taste changes. So much bettet then regular butter
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
This is my go to. I’m so happy for this product. If you’re vegan and dairy free this is a must have. An amazing substitute as butter is in almost everything or makes everything taste better in today’s world. Even if you aren’t vegan or dairy free, you’d love this.
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
I only use this butter! Plant based family here and although we try to not eat processed food, some foods aren’t the same without some butter. Example: our pancakes! We use very little and the taste is amazing! Plus super cheap!
Shawna A.
I really love the Earth Balance products. They are kind of expensive and the container is kinda small compared to other traditional "butter bowls". But that's ok because I really love the slight Olive oil flavor. But everyone in my house is vegan, but everyone in my house enjoys this butter like spread.
Ivette M.
This is amazing! It’s BETTER than real butter. You can’t even taste the difference. It’s healthy, vegan and awesome. You can buy this anywhere (I.e. target, Walmart publix) I always buy this
Kate F.
 This is the ONLY butter brand I buy! Way better than any other butter alternative... it tastes like REAL butter. I love spreading it, and throwing it in baking recipes. It's Vegan and 100% Non-GMO which I LOVE! I buy mine at Publix, and it is extremely affordable.  Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks
Emily L.
De soto
Tastes just like dairy butter. You wouldn't know the difference. I'm vegan as well as a lot of my family. None of us started out vegan but actually grew up eating dairy and meat. We can all say it tastes the exact same minus the actual dairy. It's an amazing product. It's a stable in our kitchen.
Erika p.
How big of a taste difference is this on toast and things? will my family be able to tell?
Gabbi C.
Warren, OH
What's so much better about this and how comparable is this to real butter?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this compare in taste of regular butter?
Haley G.
Pottstown, PA
What are these like? I'm not a fan of fake cheeses or butters so I tend not to buy them. Is the flavor okay?
meghna j.
Mckinney, TX
Do you know if any one sells vegan twinkies?