Earth Balance Popcorn Vegan Buttery Flavor uploaded by Carrie S.

BY EARTH BALANCE

Earth Balance™ Vegan Buttery Flavor Popcorn.

Naturally gluten-free.

0g trans fat.

Non-GMO.

See nutrition information for fat content.

With flavor of Earth Balance™ buttery spread.

Earth Balance Popcorn Vegan Buttery Flavor
  • "The best thing about this popcorn is that even though it's buttery flavor, it doesn't have a lot of calories like regular popcorn does." in 1 review
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
This was something I bought to try because I was in the mood for some buttered popcorn for a snack and thought I would give this brand a try. The popcorn was good but I was not too impressed with the butter or the taste of it. Not my usual type of popcorn I tend to get but if your on a vegan diet this IS a VEGAN product!
E c.
This vegan popcorn is a dream. It has the same taste as popcorn without some of the additions of popcorn that can be unhealthy for our bodies. It is inexpensive and i recommend it for people wanting to try something different.
Rogue W.
Barnegat, NJ
Yummy and simple, nothing too crazy. It's like normal pop corn so those who love that buttery movie theater pop corn but can't have dairy this is a good suggestion
Ivy N.
Waite Hill, OH
Purchased at: Target
This is the best tasting vegan popcorn I have ever had! It’s all the buttery flavor without any of the butter! If you gave this to someone and didn’t mention that there wasn’t any actual butter used in the flavoring, they would have no idea!
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Yummy. These are good but definitely overpriced. It’s cheaper to pop your own corn and melt some earth balance over it. However, as a convince food this is quite good. I found this at Whole Foods.
Phoebe M.
It’s often hard to find the vegan alternative to your favorite products, especially snacks! Thank goodness Earth Balance made this popcorn! Perfectly popped, delicious and vegan
ashley r.
Warning!!! This popcorn is addicting
I was a skeptic at first....However, I (who loves popcorn) become dairy intolerant we decided to give this popcorn a whirl. Let me say that even my husband is now obsessed with this popcorn. My entire family has given up microwave labels and movie theater popcorn for this brand. They place it in small bags and sneak it in to the theater lol. AMAZING!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Stephanie M.
Lake Worth, FL
This is one of the best popcorns I have ever had! And that goes for non-vegan popcorn too. I bought these once for my mom and she couldn't believe they were vegan. They are a much healthier alternative to non-vegan popcorn, but still incredibly indulgent. It tastes like gourmet movie theater popcorn! I could honestly eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Kimberly F.
Hayward, CA
I love this popcorn with vegan butter.  I discovered this when I took a day trip with another vegan and she told me Earth Balance changed her life.  I tried this popcorn which would fool anyone into thinking it's made with dairy butter but it's completely dairy-free.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Does this leave a greasy taste in your mouth?
Milo M.
Fenton, MI
How is this compared to real buttered popcorn? Is it comparable?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this popcorn?