Earth Balance P.B. Popps Popcorn uploaded by Darcy A.

BY EARTH BALANCE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Earth Balance™ P.B. Popps™ Popcorn.
Cuddled in peanut butter and a bustle of oats.
Made with Earth Balance® peanut butter.
Vegan.
Naturally gluten-free.
0g trans fat.
Non-GMO.

Earth Balance P.B. Popps Popcorn
  • "If I could afford to keep my pantry fully stocked with this addicting peanut butter popcorn, I would!" in 1 review
Esta pipoca é maravilhosa e gostosa para Assistir um filme e para levar na bouça para comer em qualquer lugar
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Edgewater , FL
I tried this popcorn and it was just ok. It's a very healthy choice but I didn't like the texture of it. It wasn't expensive but I don't think I'll buy this flavor again.
Yinezkha V.
Yinezkha V.
This helps to control my crave for snacks and does not leave any sense of guilty because it is really light!
Diana T.
Diana T.
Corp Christi, TX
I love peanut butter and popcorn! Yummy, can't go wrong with that and it's made with natural igridients
Sebastian C.
Sebastian C.
me encanta este producto sus palomitas son grandes ricas y amo las palomitas ademas son mas facil de digerir y tienen un sabor mas rico
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Me encanta lo practico que es poder comer un snack en cualquier momento de pocas calorias, tienen un excelente sabor y textura.
Paola V.
Paola V.
My favorite I absolutIy love this popcorn ❤️ The taste is great, perfect crunch and super fresh. This is the best brand of popcorn soon fast to make and delicious perfect because they are low in calories and you can eat when you have anxiety. LOVE IT
Very very tasty, I would say a gourmet popcorn that is affordable and accessible to me! This is not expensive at all. but it looks and taste like it is.
maria a g.