Earth Balance P.B. Popps Popcorn uploaded by Darcy A.

BY EARTH BALANCE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Earth Balance™ P.B. Popps™ Popcorn.
Cuddled in peanut butter and a bustle of oats.
Made with Earth Balance® peanut butter.
Vegan.
Naturally gluten-free.
0g trans fat.
Non-GMO.

Earth Balance P.B. Popps Popcorn
  • "If I could afford to keep my pantry fully stocked with this addicting peanut butter popcorn, I would!" in 1 review
Dawn D.
If I could afford to keep my pantry fully stocked with this addicting peanut butter popcorn, I would! It reminds me of caramel popcorn, except much tastier, healthier, and satisfying! This snack is perfect for when my blood sugar is running low!
Tayla M.
Escondido , CA
These are soooo yummy! I didn't know I would love this as much as i do and I'm so glad I picked this up. I find it at sprouts and haven't seen it anywhere else so far but it is delicious!!!
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
I tried this popcorn and it was just ok. It's a very healthy choice but I didn't like the texture of it. It wasn't expensive but I don't think I'll buy this flavor again.
Paola V.
My favorite I absolutIy love this popcorn ❤️ The taste is great, perfect crunch and super fresh. This is the best brand of popcorn soon fast to make and delicious perfect because they are low in calories and you can eat when you have anxiety. LOVE IT
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Very very tasty, I would say a gourmet popcorn that is affordable and accessible to me! This is not expensive at all. but it looks and taste like it is.
maria a g.
Hialeah, FL

Esta pipoca é maravilhosa e gostosa para Assistir um filme e para levar na bouça para comer em qualquer lugar
Diana T.
Corp Christi, TX
I love peanut butter and popcorn! Yummy, can't go wrong with that and it's made with natural igridients
Brandi W.
They are really good but kind of rich so you can't eat too many. I prefer salty over the sweet.
Mia D.