Earth Balance P.B. Popps Popcorn uploaded by Darcy A.

BY EARTH BALANCE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Earth Balance™ P.B. Popps™ Popcorn.
Cuddled in peanut butter and a bustle of oats.
Made with Earth Balance® peanut butter.
Vegan.
Naturally gluten-free.
0g trans fat.
Non-GMO.

Earth Balance P.B. Popps Popcorn
  • "If I could afford to keep my pantry fully stocked with this addicting peanut butter popcorn, I would!" in 1 review
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
I tried this popcorn and it was just ok. It's a very healthy choice but I didn't like the texture of it. It wasn't expensive but I don't think I'll buy this flavor again.
Dawn D.
If I could afford to keep my pantry fully stocked with this addicting peanut butter popcorn, I would! It reminds me of caramel popcorn, except much tastier, healthier, and satisfying! This snack is perfect for when my blood sugar is running low!
Darcy A.
Concord, California
For being Vegan, Dairy-Free, Non-GMO, no trans fat, gluten free, these are AMAZING! They taste wonderful. only con is they are harder to find or in my case have to be ordered online, but worth it!
Brooke H.
Oh my YUMMO! these are so good. truth be told , I ate the entire bag . They my appear a little pricey, but they are worth the price .
Sebastian C.
me encanta este producto sus palomitas son grandes ricas y amo las palomitas ademas son mas facil de digerir y tienen un sabor mas rico
Adriana M.
Me encanta lo practico que es poder comer un snack en cualquier momento de pocas calorias, tienen un excelente sabor y textura.
Yinezkha V.
This helps to control my crave for snacks and does not leave any sense of guilty because it is really light!