BY EARTH BALANCE

Earth Balance P.B. Popps Popcorn: Popcorn cuddled in peanut butter and a bustle of oats 0g trans fat Vegan Naturally gluten free Kosher see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Anja K.
Brooklyn, NY
The Earth Balance PB Pops are such a great treat. in my house we typically buy them during the holidays as a great vegan snack that everyone can enjoy. I swear when I put these out for christmas or thanksgiving they are gone so quickly! A great sweet and savory snack!
Krista K.
These are so good it's dangerous. They're a little pricey considering the bag is usually gone right away. However they're a nice great for myself and my kids.
AJ J.
Brooklyn, NY
Most delicious snack I've ever had. I'm a huge fan of peanut butter and have been a loyal customer for some time now. Great easy on the go snack. Huge fan!
Charmaine T.
Bought this at Loblaws on a whim and really loved it! Great peanutty taste and soft enough to chew.