Earth Balance P.B. Popps Popcorn uploaded by Darcy A.

BY EARTH BALANCE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Earth Balance™ P.B. Popps™ Popcorn.
Cuddled in peanut butter and a bustle of oats.
Made with Earth Balance® peanut butter.
Vegan.
Naturally gluten-free.
0g trans fat.
Non-GMO.

Earth Balance P.B. Popps Popcorn
  • "If I could afford to keep my pantry fully stocked with this addicting peanut butter popcorn, I would!" in 1 review
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
Foodie Expert
I tried this popcorn and it was just ok. It's a very healthy choice but I didn't like the texture of it. It wasn't expensive but I don't think I'll buy this flavor again.
Paola V.
Foodie Expert
My favorite I absolutIy love this popcorn ❤️ The taste is great, perfect crunch and super fresh. This is the best brand of popcorn soon fast to make and delicious perfect because they are low in calories and you can eat when you have anxiety. LOVE IT
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
Very very tasty, I would say a gourmet popcorn that is affordable and accessible to me! This is not expensive at all. but it looks and taste like it is.
maria a g.
Hialeah, FL

Esta pipoca é maravilhosa e gostosa para Assistir um filme e para levar na bouça para comer em qualquer lugar
Diana T.
Corp Christi, TX
I love peanut butter and popcorn! Yummy, can't go wrong with that and it's made with natural igridients
Mia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Brandi W.
Foodie Expert
They are really good but kind of rich so you can't eat too many. I prefer salty over the sweet.
Kelley M.
Kingston, PA
Earth Balance peanut butter popcorn was not what I was expecting... the flavor was very bland
Christmas E.
Woodlake
Booo boo booo boobobobobovobob bobobobobo ya i can bo bo bo bo obo ov ovo ovo ogo oyea s