BY EARTH BALANCE

Shawna A.
All the Earth Balance products are yummy! Since I went vegan I have been using the Earth Balance products and I don't miss traditional butter at all! The Earth Balance butters spread and melt just as a traditional butter would. Whether your vegan or just want to eat better I recommend you try Earth Balance. All their products are vegan, including this one. And even if you're not Vegan it's better for you because since there's no animal products, it's cruelty free and cholesterol free!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Since going vegan, finding a yummy butter substitute has been tricky. This spread is super creamy and yummy. It works in recipes just like butter too but cruelty free! I will definitely keep using this as my go-to butter sub.
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
I love earth balance it taste like everything u dreamt it would and even better that u get the great taste u love by u don't have to feel guilty about it I recommend 1000% so love this stuff
Jamie L.
This spread is great for bread, pancakes, baking and a variety of uses. It's a perfect butter substitute that vegans and non vegans alike will enjoy. I use this all the time and it's always a hit. The coconut flavor is subtle and not noticeable if you're not a fan. Definitely recommend!
Ashley P.
Anderson, IN
I am allergic to butter as well as olive oil so most bitter or butter like spreads don't work for me. This has a light coconut taste but creates the same texture as butter! I use it on popcorn, potatoes and for baking!
Dawn D.
I received a free Earth Balance coupon from Influenster and redeemed it for this spread. The coconut flavor is delicious and enhances everything you put it into! My favorite way to eat this is on toasted whole grain english muffin
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
I haven't seen this product in my local supermarket in a while, which is a shame because this is delicious on a whole grain English muffin in the morning. Definitely worth purchasing (I used to use this while baking, too!)
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Nice creamy coconut flavor, but not very spreadable. Rather sweet so not a good butter substitute in my opinion, but tastes good in a dairy free butter cream frosting or on sweeter beads.
Mary Beth W.
OTTAWA, Ontario
Product has an odd taste. Purchased having enjoyed the peanut butter coconut spread but found this one has an odd taste and was not as satisfied
Krystal M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What is a good way to use this product?
jasmine S.
Oh my gosh.. I didn't know they had this, where can i find it? What is it comparable to brand wise?