BY EARTH BALANCE #61 in Nut Butter

Save On Earth Balance 12X 16 Oz Crunchy Peanut Butter After We Roast And Grind The Peanuts We Use To Make Our Earth Balance Natural Peanut Butter, We Blend In Our Own Expeller-Pressed Oils To Add Extra Nutritional Value And Natural Stability To The Peanut Butter, So There's No Need To Stir.A: Gluten Free (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)

Buy on Jet.com
Emily M.
Emily M.
I really like this peanut butter because it's slightly more healthy and has no GMO's and is vegan. It's also gluten-free and actually has peanuts in it compared to some brands. It's kind of pricey but most all natural peanut butters require refrigeration after opening but this one does not.
Alina M.
Alina M.
Irvine, CA
Received this in my #eatwell #voxbox courtesy of Influenster. This PB was OK. It was really hard to spread and while it tasted okay, the difficulty to spread made this product not worth it! Also, they claim that you do not have to stir... I did... so.... I'm not quite sure what went on with mine. I will probably not purchase again.
Erika L.
Erika L.
I really love this brand, very clean and wholesome ingredients. Not really that expensive for what you get! I feel like these products last me a very long time because a little bit goes a long way. Very clean, repeat consumer, would definitely recommend
Yarden T.
Yarden T.
Dunwoody
If it wasn't unhealthy to do, I would eat this whole jar in one sitting. The consistency, the flavor, and the overall product is ten times better than any other brand I have ever eaten. I love it with bananas and even just straight out of the jar!!
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Chico
Who doesn't love peanut butter? I oovr that this brand is free from unnecessary ingredients. It's also easy to stir and doesn't have all that oil on top.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I hated this peanut butter, it was way too thick. I will never purchase it again
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
I love this peanut butter. It does not require stirring and is definitely made with real ingredients.
Tara D.