Earth Balance Natural Peanut Butter and Flaxseed Creamy uploaded by Allie S.

BY EARTH BALANCE #66 in Nut Butter

Earth Balance® Creamy Natural Peanut Butter and Flaxseed.
No stir.
Agave sweetened.
Low glycemic index.
Excellent source of ALA omega-3†.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org. see more...

• Is it oily?1 Answers
  • How does it taste like it looks good, its it really natural?2 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this but does it taste like almonds o...3 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
I just tried this and love it. I made some peanut butter energy balls with it, they are SO good. I love the added flaxseed. My daughter loves it too. It's a great choice for peanut butter.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Natural fat! Finally a peanut butter that has helped me with my cravings. I definitely recommend this product, and the whole brand Earth Balance.
Malinda B.
Malinda B.
Totally in love with this peanut butter! It's smooth, creamy and a very natural taste!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I wish it weren't so expensive because it's awesome. Put it on some celery and it's soooo delicious.
Bre N.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
Tried this as part of the eatwellbewell voxbox and was pretty impressed. I make cookies with this peanut butter and felt it had a bit of an aftertaste, but it did make my cookies taste extremely creamy! I was really pleased with the results and can't wait to make more things with it.
Circe V.
Circe V.
Albany, OR
Earth Balance makes some great products. The almond butter with flax seed is no exception. However this brand is a bit expensive so get it when it's on sale.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
Foodie Expert
So creamy and good, and the flaxseed add another healthy element to the already healthy peanut butter. yum!
Ariella B.
Ariella B.
Considering how tasty their regular almond butter is, I thought this would be amazing. I was disappointed though, it really didn't taste good and it also has sugar in it. Better off finding a healthier, tastier alternative.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Love this stuff i just wish it was a little less expensive. it tastes amazing on almost everything though so you cant go wrong
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Knoxville, TN
This is such a yummy treat. This is one of my favorite almond butters , but is a little pricey.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I've heard great things about this but does it taste like almonds or more like Nutella????
valerie b.
valerie b.
How easily does this spread on un toasted bread?
lulu j.
lulu j.
How does it taste like it looks good, its it really natural?
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
I love his maple almond butter. Is this worth the price?
Caitlin D.