Earth Balance Natural Peanut Butter and Flaxseed Creamy uploaded by Tiffany R.Earth Balance Natural Peanut Butter and Flaxseed Creamy uploaded by Allie S.

BY EARTH BALANCE

Earth Balance® Creamy Natural Peanut Butter and Flaxseed.
No stir.
Agave sweetened.
Low glycemic index.
Excellent source of ALA omega-3†.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Non GMO project.

• I've heard great things about this but does it taste like almonds...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Tried this as part of the eatwellbewell voxbox and was pretty impressed. I make cookies with this peanut butter and felt it had a bit of an aftertaste, but it did make my cookies taste extremely creamy! I was really pleased with the results and can't wait to make more things with it.
Aubrey B.
I just tried this and love it. I made some peanut butter energy balls with it, they are SO good. I love the added flaxseed. My daughter loves it too. It's a great choice for peanut butter.
Dawn D.
I received a tube of this in my Earth Balance Vox Box and it's deliciously creamy and satisfying. I love eating peanut butter by itself and this is the best! With 6 simple ingredients listed, "peanuts, flaxseed, agave syrup, peanut oil, palm fruit oil, and salt", I feel good about snacking on this peanut butter.
Mackenzie H.
This stuff is SO GOOD! It's definitely a treat - too sweet and too much sugar to eat like you would eat regular almond butter, but when you want something sweet it's a good not-quite-as-bad-for-you treat!
Ariella B.
Considering how tasty their regular almond butter is, I thought this would be amazing. I was disappointed though, it really didn't taste good and it also has sugar in it. Better off finding a healthier, tastier alternative.
Circe V.
Albany, OR
Earth Balance makes some great products. The almond butter with flax seed is no exception. However this brand is a bit expensive so get it when it's on sale.
Denisha D.
Corp Christi, TX
You would never know this is good for you! This stuff is AMAZING! The sugar content is a little much but to each their own. I would eat it in moderation.
angelica c.
I love this Almond Butter. Makes all those green veggies taste delicious! It just a bit pricey but otherwise the quality of the product is amazing!
Alejandra L.
San Diego, CA
Natural fat! Finally a peanut butter that has helped me with my cravings. I definitely recommend this product, and the whole brand Earth Balance.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
Flaxseed is super nutty in itself, and gives this almond butter a peanutty flavor. I love it! All Earthbalance products are amazing!
Brittany L.
I've heard great things about this but does it taste like almonds or more like Nutella????
Phoebe b.
How easily does this spread on un toasted bread?
lulu j.
How does it taste like it looks good, its it really natural?
Caitlin D.
Delaware, OH
Is it oily?
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
I love his maple almond butter. Is this worth the price?