BY EARTH BALANCE #36 in Nut & Seed Butters

Earth Balance® Creamy Coconut & Peanut Spread.
No stir.
80% peanuts with extra virgin coconut oil.
Non GMO Project verified.
nongmoproject.org. see more...

• Does anyone know if this has any added sugar?1 Answers
Brooke S.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Pnut Crmy
I love peanut butter and feared this wouldn't taste great with the coconut flavor. Fear no more this spread is addicting!! With bananas, apples, spoonfuls, this peanut butter is delicious and one that I will continue to buy.
Morgan S.
Toronto, ON
The taste of this coconut peanut butter is incredible! I was looking for something not too sweet, and this is the perfect level for me. Eat it on anything, toast, crackers, but it's best in smoothies! I would definitely recommend it to fellow foodies.
Wendy P.
Chatham, ON
Review for: Pnut Crmy
I love making my own peanut butter, but..... You have to be refrigerate it, and have you tried spreading refrigerated peanut butter on bread (not toast) .... Yep (insert complaints) so my mission was to find a natural peanut butter that was healthy, tasty, and non refrigerated. Plus side! It uses a natural long occurring agave sugar! Woot for low glycemic sugars!
The price is worth its weight in gold. In Canada about 5-6$
I still use naturally home made peanut butter, but when I need spreadable or I'm lazy, this is my go to.
Dallas L.
Review for: Pnut Crmy
Just tried this tonight for the first time and it was UHMAZING! Definitely worth the money I bought it for! Now I want to try and recreate it on my own, save some $ that way next time possibly! But honestly if you love peanut butter and coconut this is the shizzle dizzle!
Ivy K.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if this has any added sugar?