BY EARTH BALANCE #36 in Nut & Seed Butters

Earth Balance® Creamy Coconut & Peanut Spread.
No stir.
80% peanuts with extra virgin coconut oil.
Non GMO Project verified.
nongmoproject.org. see more...

• Does anyone know if this has any added sugar?1 Answers
Ana P.
Review for: Pnut Crmy
I love it's #texture! It is #light and #creamy. It does taste like coconut which I love... Try it with your shakes, peanut butter jelly or even with apples it's absolutely amazing and delicious. An excellent way to eat delicious and healthy.
Naomi A.
Eugene , OR
Review for: Pnut Crmy
This is my new favorite peanut butter! I really love the coconut flavor plus I think the coconut makes it more healthy somehow. I love to make a sandwich with this and some bananas. Yumm.
Brooke S.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Pnut Crmy
I love peanut butter and feared this wouldn't taste great with the coconut flavor. Fear no more this spread is addicting!! With bananas, apples, spoonfuls, this peanut butter is delicious and one that I will continue to buy.
Aubrey S.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Pnut Crmy
Seriously delicious option for PB! I'm not even a big fan of coconut but I really enjoyed the flavor. I felt it was also reasonably priced for what it is. Try it on a banana!
Nina S.
Review for: Pnut Crmy
In love!! It definitely gives a change in peanut butter flavor and still feels pretty healthy. Has less sodium then most that I have come across
Ana G.
Lititz, PA
Review for: Pnut Crmy
Absolutely delicious. My kids love dipping apples in it. I love that is has less sodium than other spreads, and its taste really good.
Elizabeth W.
La crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Delicious. This spread is the fastest I've ever gone through a jar of peanut butter. The coconut flavor is perfect and not overpowering
Lucia R.
Review for: Pnut Crmy
Seems pretty healthy, its yummy and it tastes so good!! I was skeptical on trying it, but I'm glad I did.
Dana A.
Arlington
I really enjoy this to spread a small amount on my toast in the morning with a few slices of fruit!
Josephine D.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Pnut Crmy
I am obssesed with this peanut butter. Anything with coconut gets me but I love this for a sweet tooth sticking to a diet!
Ivy K.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if this has any added sugar?