BY EARTH BALANCE #36 in Nut Butter

Earth Balance® Creamy Coconut & Peanut Spread.
No stir.
80% peanuts with extra virgin coconut oil.
Non GMO Project verified.
nongmoproject.org. see more...

• Does anyone know if this has any added sugar?1 Answers
Shawna A.
Foodie Expert
All the Earth Balance products are yummy! Since I went vegan I have been using the Earth Balance products and I don't miss traditional peanut butter at all! The Earth Balance peanut butter spreads just as a traditional peanut butter would. Whether your vegan or just want to eat better (no cholesterol) I recommend you try Earth Balance.
Renata P.
Aldie, VA
Foodie Expert
Taste like dessert but is super healthy! I love this combination, Just perfect! It's better than the regular peanut butter! I was really satisfied with the flavor
Danielle M.
Hollywood, CA
So good, you can eat it with a spoon!!

This is next level peanut butter!!! Earth Balance definitely hit it out if the park with their coconut & peanut spread!!

And yes, I literally ate it with spoon
!!
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
I got this in my eat well be well voxbox, and I figured peanut butter is peanut butter right? No! This PB with coconut is SO good, you can really taste the coconut. I personally use it in with pretzels or celery but this would probably give peanut butter cookies that little something extra as well.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Foodie Expert
I loooooove this coconut peanut butter-like I cannot get enough. The only thing I will say is that I enjoy the crunchy version just a tad bit more than the creamy. Combined with fruit it makes the most delectable snack. Yum!!!
Nadia T.
My all time favorite peanut butter. Has a nice hint of coconut taste that makes it feel more tropical. My daughter loves using it on apples or simply by itself. I wish more stores carried it, because it's a staple in our home.
Elizabeth W.
La crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Delicious. This spread is the fastest I've ever gone through a jar of peanut butter. The coconut flavor is perfect and not overpowering
Dana A.
Arlington
I really enjoy this to spread a small amount on my toast in the morning with a few slices of fruit!
Nina S.
Review for: Pnut Crmy
In love!! It definitely gives a change in peanut butter flavor and still feels pretty healthy. Has less sodium then most that I have come across
Josephine D.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Pnut Crmy
I am obssesed with this peanut butter. Anything with coconut gets me but I love this for a sweet tooth sticking to a diet!
Ivy K.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if this has any added sugar?