BY EARTH BALANCE #51 in Nut & Seed Butters

Earth Balance® Creamy Coconut & Peanut Spread.
No stir.
80% peanuts with extra virgin coconut oil.
Non GMO Project verified.
nongmoproject.org. see more...

• Does anyone know if this has any added sugar?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shawna A.
All the Earth Balance products are yummy! Since I went vegan I have been using the Earth Balance products and I don't miss traditional peanut butter at all! The Earth Balance peanut butter spreads just as a traditional peanut butter would. Whether your vegan or just want to eat better (no cholesterol) I recommend you try Earth Balance.
Renata P.
Aldie, VA
Taste like dessert but is super healthy! I love this combination, Just perfect! It's better than the regular peanut butter! I was really satisfied with the flavor
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
I got this in my eat well be well voxbox, and I figured peanut butter is peanut butter right? No! This PB with coconut is SO good, you can really taste the coconut. I personally use it in with pretzels or celery but this would probably give peanut butter cookies that little something extra as well.
Nadia T.
My all time favorite peanut butter. Has a nice hint of coconut taste that makes it feel more tropical. My daughter loves using it on apples or simply by itself. I wish more stores carried it, because it's a staple in our home.
Danielle M.
Hollywood, CA
So good, you can eat it with a spoon!!

This is next level peanut butter!!! Earth Balance definitely hit it out if the park with their coconut & peanut spread!!

And yes, I literally ate it with spoon
!!
ciera r.
Review for: Pnut Crmy more...
Love it! i am all about coconut. i drink and use coconut milk for everything and i have the earth balance coconut spread. i was looking to buy some peanut butter cam across this and thought i had to try it! I'm really glad i did the texture is great and the coconut adds a little twist but it doesn't make it bad it makes peanut butter tha much better! i made my boyfriend try it and he loved it too. I'm definitely getting more once we run out or even before we run out i like it that much:)
Marina B.
Denver, CO
Review for: Pnut Crmy more...
I really enjoy this peanut butter! I love the ingredients-- nothing bad for you and all natural. I love coconut, and I definitely taste a hint of that in it. The only reason I didn't give five stars is because it's a bit oily. Overall, worth the price.
Jordan H.
Review for: Pnut Crmy more...
As a peanut butter and coconut lover, I was ecstatic to find this product. However it was just alright. It isn't extremely coconut tasting, but it is noticeable. I prefer my normal peanut butter brand, but this is good if you are wanting to switch it up.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
I loooooove this coconut peanut butter-like I cannot get enough. The only thing I will say is that I enjoy the crunchy version just a tad bit more than the creamy. Combined with fruit it makes the most delectable snack. Yum!!!
Lillie G.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Pnut Crmy more...
My all time favorite peanut butter! Other organic spreads usually are extremely oily and take forever to mix; not here. I eat it every day, because it's that good. The perfect amount of coconut oil, too.
Ivy K.
Does anyone know if this has any added sugar?