2 colors available

BY EARTH BALANCE

Certifiably Coconuts! Creamier-tasting, lighter-spreading, fancier-topping, delicious-er-eating. One bite and the earth will move for you! This dreamy blend of tropical coconut oil and natural roasted peanuts is about to stake out a permanent place at your table. Bring out the WOW! in your Asian stir-fry, your morning toast, your fruit smoothies, your steaming pancakes, and your inspired imagination. see more...

• This sounds amazing!! I've had the non crunchy, and I love it. Do t...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Yum! Peanut and coconut combined for a great crunchy spread. Highly recommend.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Foodie Expert
OMG. I'm so glad I was introduced to this peanut butter. As someone who absolutely loves coconut, I can't believe I didn't find this sooner. This paired with apples is thee most scrumptious snack. Also amazing in different baking recipes. Cannot get enough of this stuff!
Julia C.
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
This product is brilliant!! Not only is it healthier but it also lightens up the heavy peanut butter! LOve!
Maryann W.
Maryann W.
West Palm Bch, FL
One of my all time fave food products...so delicious and different from regular pb bc it has a hint of coconut from the coconut oil. If I could give it 10 stars I would!
Kali K.
Kali K.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is the best stuff ever! Crunchy pure peanut butter with coconut. I could eat it everyday. Great for PBJ or for adding to thai style curries. Great texture, never oily, no added sugar. Good balance of coconut and peanut taste.
Meg M.
Meg M.
Always creamy. Always delicious. A great go to food that never disappoints.
Lillie G.
Lillie G.
Owensboro, KY
This sounds amazing!! I've had the non crunchy, and I love it. Do they sell it in most stores?