BY EARTH BALANCE #50 in Nut Butter

Certifiably Coconuts! Creamier-tasting, lighter-spreading, fancier-topping, delicious-er-eating. One bite and the earth will move for you! This dreamy blend of tropical coconut oil and natural roasted peanuts is about to stake out a permanent place at your table. Bring out the WOW! in your Asian stir-fry, your morning toast, your fruit smoothies, your steaming pancakes, and your inspired imagination. see more...

• This sounds amazing!! I've had the non crunchy, and I love it. Do...1 Answers
Gabrielle m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yum! Peanut and coconut combined for a great crunchy spread. Highly recommend.
Susín S.
W Bloomfield, MI
I was introduced to this PB by my close friend and now i love it. I don't even usually like peanut butter. I love it celery, apples, and crackers. I typically buy it at Kroger. I don't feel guilty when I eat it either.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
OMG. I'm so glad I was introduced to this peanut butter. As someone who absolutely loves coconut, I can't believe I didn't find this sooner. This paired with apples is thee most scrumptious snack. Also amazing in different baking recipes. Cannot get enough of this stuff!
Maryann W.
West Palm Bch, FL
One of my all time fave food products...so delicious and different from regular pb bc it has a hint of coconut from the coconut oil. If I could give it 10 stars I would!
Kali K.
This stuff is the best stuff ever! Crunchy pure peanut butter with coconut. I could eat it everyday. Great for PBJ or for adding to thai style curries. Great texture, never oily, no added sugar. Good balance of coconut and peanut taste.
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
This product is brilliant!! Not only is it healthier but it also lightens up the heavy peanut butter! LOve!
Meg M.
Always creamy. Always delicious. A great go to food that never disappoints.
Meg F.
Mattapoisett
this is a fun treat to mix things up from your traditional peanut butter we enjoy this when we can find it at different stores in our area
Jen P.
Winnipeg, MB
Such a great flavour combination! Love to eat with apples!! On the expensive side but worth it!!
Lillie G.
Owensboro, KY
This sounds amazing!! I've had the non crunchy, and I love it. Do they sell it in most stores?