Earth Animal No Hide Chicken Dog Chew uploaded by Kaylie S.Earth Animal No Hide Chicken Dog Chew uploaded by Holly D.

BY UNKNOWN

Earth Animal No Hide Chicken Dog Chew. A safer healthier alternative to rawhide has arrived! Made in a USDA inspected human food facility with USA farm-raised chicken with no added hormones steroids or chemicals these chews will be your dog's favorite see more...

Jennifer T.
My dog lovessss these and I feel good giving them to him since it is not rawhide and made from rice. He is a large Doberman and the large chew takes him a long time to go through which is great!
Mia C.
My dog is in love with these! Her favorites are actually the salmon and beef favors. She is a 30lb corgi mix and we typically give her the 4" chews. She is a determined power-chewer and these chews will typically only last her about half an hour, give or take. As far as treats and chews go, they are on the pricier side- but completely worth it for a special reward for your dog!

I took of a star because the product doesn't list the correct size of chew that you should be buying for the size of dog- which I think is totally wrong of them! Make sure you do a little digging and use your best judgement to find the right size for your pet to avoid choking! You can find all of that info on their website
Holly D.
Smithfield, RI
Need something to keep your dog busy? Check this out!! FINALLY a chew that's safe and healthy for your dogs. It contains 0 rawhide, chemicals, bleach, formaldehydes, or additives like most chews have (yuck). It's made in the USA. A little bit pricey but you get what you pay for (quality ingredients). It kept my chewer busy for a long time!!!
molly r.
Abu Dhabi
My pup can't get enough of these things! It's safe and healthy and she loves it! Her favorite is the No Hide Salmon, which smells a little but she eats it so fast that it's not a problem. I get them at a local pet shop and it's about $10-$15 for the bag of 2. Definitely try some for your pet
Breanna H.
Newport news , VA
My dog is obsessed with these. He will sit with it for hours till the chicken is off then continue to chew on the rest of it till it's gone. I just wish they were cheaper. Great rawhide alternative for dogs who love to chew.
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
My 13 year old shih tzu who is very picky about bones and grew up on rawhide before we found better, loves this bone. It doesn’t leave him super thirty like rawhide does!
Leighann H.
Austin, TX
I'm a professional dog trainer and picked one of these up in prep for a 7-day, puppy Board and Train. I am now an absolute believer for using these with puppies! It has lasted a long time (as far as chews go), and is made of tummy-friendly ingredients. The puppy has spent probably close to three hours total chewing on it, and it's still got another hour or two left. Love it!**Only reason I'm giving it four stars is because it probably wouldn't last as long for an adult dog.