BY EARNEST EATS

Earnest eats dark power grains with flax chewy granola bar 6.2 oz see more...

Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Gisselle S.
Philadelphia, PA
These healthy bar should be a snack of your day. It’s healthy. It’s not expensive and I would recommend this to you. It’s the best thing u can put in your body is u want to start off healthy
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Bryan H.
Charleston
Great product. Was a hit at my recent party! Wish it came in a bigger size though. Great value for the money. Definitely would recommend to a friend!
Stella Y.
Coppell
I love earnest eats! they have such healthy yet delicious food. I definitely recommend choosing this brand for granola bars.
Sarah H.
Billings, Mt
I just love bars! This is the best bar ever. Just thinking about it makes me want to go get one and eat it. Lol So good!
Nichole D.
The best thing ever. I love to eat them for a snack which is the best and they have good taste and healthy.
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Great taste and they work as a quick breakfast before the gym, or as an after workout treat. Also,.if you do an activity like climbing, trekking or cycling they can be really useful during the workout.
alison a.
El sabor es muy bueno y muy saludable lo sé comer a diario para mi desayuno y me da energía para todo el día el sabor y textura es perfecta 😋
kariluz c.
Doral, FL
I love it, í love this products are so delicious and very easy when you want make a dips or breakfast for your family