Earnest Eats 100% All-Natural Wheat-Free & Vegan Chewy Baked Energy Bars with Whole Nuts, Fruits, Seeds and Grains - Double Choco Espresso , 1.8 Oz. Bars,(Pack of 12)

BY EARNEST EATS

Pamela M.
Alanta Georgia
I love these candy bars they're really good they taste good the pricing bad they really are amazing taste in them
Caress S.
Las Vegas, NV
Tasty! Would buy again. There is an apple flavor that is AMAZING that i would highly recommend.
Anne N.
Taste good, bar is chewy and choco taste is light. great grab and go snack.
Sarah H.
I just love bars! This is the best bar ever. Just thinking about it makes me want to go get one and eat it. Lol So good!
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
This is my favourite food and I love it, very delicious that is why I buy it every single day , best of the best food I ever taste that is why I chose them everytime!
sarah m.
Middlesbrough, Middlesbrough
Absolutely yum! My fave thing to eat & quick snack on the go! Brought this product in Aldi, afforadable too which is a bonus! Buy this product every week, my family love them too!! Our weekly shop isn't complete without this 😜
kariluz c.
Doral, FL
I love it, í love this products are so delicious and very easy when you want make a dips or breakfast for your family
LEURIS C.
27 of february #39
Delicioso y encantadora barra de vitaminas y proteína, con un inigualable sabor que hará de tu día algo mágico!