BY EARLY TIMES

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do ...4 Answers
Tessie M.
Indianapolis
This one is more sentimental than preferential for me. It was my grandpa's choice drink. "It'll put hair on your chest" he used to say. I drink a shot in his honor on special days or when I wish he we're here for a chat.
Disclaimer: I have grown no hair on my chest. My grandpa lied.
Chelsea S.
Not bad at all to be a cheap whiskey. Better for mixing with Cola or whatever you prefer rather than drinking it straight, but honestly I don't think it's horrible to drink straight (but that's just me personally)
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Cheap Whiskey that you can easily mix. Don't recommend drinking it by itself. I tend to always make Whiskey Sours with Early Times. It's a super fast and easy drink you can mix up at parties.
Stacey P.
Really cheap and really nasty whiskey. You get what you pay for. I really rather splurge and buy crown royal instead its money well spent.
Michelle N.
LEXINGTON, KY
I do not recommend this whiskey. It is great for the price, but you get what you pay for. A cheap drunk with one hell of a hangover.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
Decent whiskey to use for making Mint Juleps! Not ideal for sipping after a long day though. Definitely more of a mixer.
Sarah C.
Galesburg, IL
Love this whiskey! reminds me of cheap nights in high school and college hiding away from the parents. lol yumm
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Actually, not a bad drink. It's well less expensive than more popular brands, but this tastes just as good.
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
This cannot be called a Bourbon because it is ages in used oak barrels. Sure it's not a true bourbon .. but damn it sure tastes as good as true bourbon!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?