Personal CareMedical TestsPregnancy TestsCVS
Early Result PREGNANCY TEST - 1 Test

Early Result PREGNANCY TEST - 1 Test

by CVS

#13 in Pregnancy Tests

Results 5 Days Before Missed Period!. Compare to "1st Response"!!. Easy to Read Clear Results. Over 99% Accurate. Simple 1 Step Process.

Early Result Pregnancy test is easy to use and easy to read. Just one step - simply hold the absorbent tip in your urine stream. Results are confirmed in just 2 minutes.; For In-Vitro Diagnostic Use (not for internal use). Keep out of reach of children.; The Early Result Pregnancy test can be used as early as 4 days before you expect your period. That's 5 days sooner than waiting to miss your period to test. The amount of pregnancy hormone increases rapidly in early pregnancy. In clinical testing the Early Result Pregnancy test detected the pregnancy hormone in 53% of women when testing 4 days before their expected period, 74% at 3 days before their expected period, 84% at 2 days before their expected period and 87% at one day before their expected period. Contents: 1 test stick and 1 English/Spanish instruction leaflet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Early Result PREGNANCY TEST - 1 Test!
Alejandra L.
Confiable. Rápido. Efectivo y a precio accesible. Recomiendo este test. Confiable
HEATHER C.
Freeport, TX
Purchased at: CVS
Not all pregnancy test are the same. For a few extra dollars this is the test worth buying if you want to know asap about possibly being pregnant.. i usually buy one that has two test options.. if one says positive go and buy five more test to extra sure.. lol
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
Purchased at: CVS
Loved using this when trying to figure out if I was pregnant with my first child! It was easy to use and I understood the whole process. The results were clear and this pregnancy test was pretty cheap compared to others.
Madeline D.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: CVS
Cheap. Efficient. Accurate. This was easy to read and simple to use. I definitely don’t think brand names for pregnancy tests are necessary (especially when you need multiple tests). :) Best of luck!
Sofia G.
New Castle, DE
Early Result Pregnancy Test can be used as early as 4 days before you expect your period. That's 5 days sooner than waiting until you miss your period to test, its really imprasive, and 99% right result
Harmony R.
Lancaster, PA
Clear, quick results. Very easy to use! Compared to other products, this is cheaper. I just wish there were more than one as it met results, yet sometimes you just need another one to be 100% SURE *sarcasm* :) I would highly recommend using, I used 3 weeks after the first day of my period and it indeed predicted my sweet baby Violette was in my belly.
Megan N.
Huntington, WV
Early Result PREGNANCY TEST - 1 Test uploaded by Megan N.
It did the job! I bought it (and like 5 other tests) and found out I was pregnant with my daughter! It wasn’t that expensive either.
summer C.
Mattoon, IL
Boy I havent had to purchase these in years lol. I used these cvs brand tests both times I was pregnant with my two children. Results was clear and accurate within a min.
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: CVS
This is a great test from CVS that is very accurate. Slightly cheaper than leading brands. I used these with my children and they work.
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
It’s good, cheap and it does its work. Easy to use, comes with instructions and you can find a cvs everywhere

Looking for your answer?