BY EARLY CALIFORNIA

Product of Spain see more...

Taylor G.
I love green olives! I think these are super delicious and overall a very delicious snack. They are affordable and the packaging is really good for fitting right into your fridge. I always reach for this brand!
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
These are good alone or in a dish! I am not the biggest olive fan but if I eat olives I would got for these! Good quality good taste! Also not overly expensive! Definitely give these a try!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maria R.
I am an olive lover but out of them all, these are my absolute favorite. I put them with Bloody Mary's, Martini's or just eat them alone by itself. Also put them on pizza when I make them.
Kristen T.
Gloster, LA
My fiance LOVES THESE. He eats these straight out the jar. almost every evening I come home from work these are his afternoon snack.
bryanna d.
These are my favorite olives!! I use the juice for bloody maries and top it off with a few of these guys!!
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
I have a weird olive obsession! I don’t know why, but it started in a martini years ago.
This particular brand I absolutely love the brine.
It’s not too salty, and isn’t oily like most canned olives. Cheap price too!
Valentina N.