BY EAGLE TECH

Exceptional tonal fidelity. Stiff and light cone materials for precise vibrations. Smooth response over broad frequency so you hear the music exactly the same way it was recorded. Solid wood enclosures accurately amplifies overall sound level. Great for MP3 player CD PC video gaming system home audio system or just about any other audio sources. Volume control. Headphone input. Total RMS Power: 6 Watts. Satellites: 3 Watts RMS x 2 (into 4 ohms @<=1% THD). Total Peak Power: 12 Watts. Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz. Drivers - satellites: 3-in high output drivers with solid wood enclosure. Speaker Dimension: 3.43 x 5.72 x 3.43. All wood enclosures. see more...

Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is AYMEN  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product for Beginners . I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO"
zakaria e.
agadir
Mr. Director :
It is a great honor for me to present to you my image as an advertising photographer who can work with you to provide a good image of the product at no cost and thanks.
Rizzi F.
Sorsogon, Philippines
Good day! I am student who like to promote your product and review. I kindly to be sponsored and I glady share experience and response to your product.

Hopefully for a positive feedback. Thank you.