BY EAGLE PACK NATURAL PET FOOD

Tara C.
Tara C.
Cass City, MI
I love this stuff! I feed it to my Great Dane puppy. It has a low protein count which he needs, but it's kind of pricey. I will pay anything for my dog though and it is good quality food! My dog loves it and I have been buying it for 6 months now. I will feed it to him until I switch to adult food.
Regan D.
Regan D.
Olathe, KS
This is what my Great Dane was being fed when I first adopted her. She's two years old and seemed to like it. It seems to be a good food- my only reservation is that I can't buy it in stores, only online.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
This is really good food for puppies and is high in protein which is good for growing pups
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Watkinsville, GA
Eagle Pack is great and high in protein. We feed it to our big dogs. Our little dogs are more picky and don't care for any of the eagle pack varieties.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
This is what I feed my puppy. I tried two other brands in the past, but after some more research I landed here. My baby girl is healthy, has a regular digestive system, and has a beautiful shiny coat. Real ingredients is what brought me to this brand.

We get ours through Amazon Subscribe & Save. Love it!!!