Eagle Eye Marketing Group, Inc. Eagle Eye Potty Patch - Green (17x27
Eagle Eye Marketing Group, Inc. Eagle Eye Potty Patch - Green (17x27")
Buy on Walmart
  • "really good for potty training and it works very well!" in 1 review
  • "Did not work for us :( I have a pit bull mix while the idea was great she never actually went potty on it she did enjoy sunbathing on it until she decided it make a good chew toy, much rather be taken out then pee on plastic :/" in 1 review
Hayley A.
This works really well for my dog when I am not at home! Clean up is easy and so much cheaper than buying puppy pads!
SARAH M.
This Is the best thing ever! I live on the third floor of my apartment building, and I have been using the potty patch on my deck strictly for when my dog needs to pee. He is a male shih tzu, so he has to go a lot! He is trained to scratch on the door when he needs to go pee. It is easy to wash, and perfect for apartment living. Just don't use it in the house, it's best to let it air dry and aerate outside in the fresh air. Also, walk your dog in the grass to poop people! Trust me, you don't want to have to clean that off of the potty patch!
Valerie L.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased this when I was living in a 3rd floor apartment and potty training my young boston terrier, But I quickly got rid of it after realizing what a pain it was. Even with daily cleaning and being on the third floor, it was constantly attracting bugs... Once roaches started showing up I had had enough!
Nina P.
Carnegie, PA
We bought this product for my Pomeranian since he was having trouble with spotting in the house. We tried to get him to use the grass, but he just ignored it. He was not interested in it whatsoever. If a person could get their dog to actually use this item, it's a good investment.
Brianna C.
Santa Ana, CA
Patt I.
Spencer, IN
I have one dog that will not go out in bad weather. Cold, Rain and even too hot will test our wills. It seemed like a wonderful solution. She would not even stand on it. Perhaps not the fault of the Potty Patch, but I will say it is not for all dogs. Some dogs are just to stubborn to use it.
Mary Ann D.
Crosswicks, NJ
We bought this for our Yorkie when he was a puppy-- our first Yorkie was paper trained as she was very tiny, so we thought this would be perfect. He didn't like walking on the "grass", so he wouldn't use it.
Sara H.
New Port Richey, FL
Great in theory...but my dogs refused to even use it. Maybe it's not the potty patches fault but it was a headache for me as it was unable to be returned unlike other products from pet smart or pet co.
Rebeca T.
Lafayette, CA
It didn't work for my older dog, but my youngest one loves it. It is good because we can put in the living room and it even looks pretty
Stormi L.
Augusta, KS
Really good for potty training and it works very well! The only problem is that the dogs tried to dig a hole in it...
Courtney G.
Pet Lover Expert
How is the cleanup for this product? I'm thinking about getting one so I can leave my dog out if I have long days at work. Do you have to rinse out the"grass." How long can you go without cleaning etc?