Eagle Condensed Milk 14 oz. (3-Pack)

Do you use any other kind when baking? Even it's it's cheaper......I don't dare! Lol
Start your review of Eagle Condensed Milk 14 oz. (3-Pack)!
Moreno Valley
I love this stuff! You can Do so much with it. I love it on top of ice cream and poured over a warm chocolate cake with holes poked in it.
Mount Pleasant, TX
This brand is very sweet and makes a really good sour cream pound cake. It is very rich in texture so make sure you stir it really well.
Worcester, MA
If you do a lot of desserts which i do this 3 pack is really good you can save some money by buying it together and the milk is awesome
Fort Mill, SC
Purchased at: Publix
I use this in desserts and it never fails me. Has had the same great taste for years and holds my seven layer bars together perfectly.
No Special Diet
This is my family's go to. We use this regularly for a cherry fluff salad. I've never had a bad can. Definitely can trust this brand.
Organic, Dairy Free, No Special Diet
When making desserts and candies this is the only brand I reach for. Even if something is cheaper. We love eagle brand in our house.
Oklahoma City, OK
Eagle brand condensed milk is a favorite staple in our house especially when it comes to the holidays because we do a lot of baking!
No Special Diet
My favorite brand of condensed milk. same brand my grandmother use. I use in my lemon ice box recipe. I could literally lick the can.
Ontario, CA
I use this milk every time I make my famous flan recipe. All my family members love it because of the delicious flavor in this milk
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
Chicago , IL
Love the brand. I'm a creature of habit do this is the only condense milk that I will purchase. It's not broke so why fix it 🤷🏽‍♀️