BY EAGLE CLAW

Eagle Claw Clamp - on Wire Fish Basket. see more...

Buy on Walmart
shelby s.
West elkton , OH
Good for multiple uses. We use for veggies and sometimes even our old grocery store bags. Good to hang up in the pantry to get stuff out of the way. Easy to use with ways to reach in the top and open the bottom
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
My husband has used this product when we go fishing. It's very easy for myself to use when he catches a fish that we're going to keep,really love the product(:
Carly M.
Pekin, IL
Totally love this life basket. Been using one for as long as I can remember. Really comes in handy!
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love these baskets to death! Have two, keep my fish alive and fresh. A must have for any camper/fisher!
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
We use this basket to help catch catfish and crawfish over at the lakes it wasn't too expensive I can't remember exact price
Jessica C.
Campbell, CA
We use this product when scuba diving to collect crawfish. Makes it so much easier to catch them then a regular bag. The spring loaded trap door make it a fast transfer between catch and go.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
This would be a great product to put a lot of fish in it and other food items to put on the grill and babecue
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
How exactly is this wellness.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Where can I purchase this? My aunt would really love this?