Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 oz

by Eagle Brand

Try Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, America's Trusted Brand. Eagle Brand uses a unique process that uses sugar and the sugars in milk to make a perfect sweetened condensed milk for recipes. Use it in your next recipe today for a no rBST, no artificial flavor experience.

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.86 x 1.75 x 7.75 Inches

Milk, Sweetened Condensed; Pure Simple - Just milk sugar. America's most trusted. Real. 130 calories per 2 tbsp. Rich, creamy, versatile sweetened condensed milk is great. For baking desserts. To sweeten beverages or dizzle over fruit. Gluten free. No significant difference has been shown between milk form rBST treated cows and non-rBST treated cows. Questions or comments? 1-888-229-4541 weekdays 9am-7pm (EST). Please include code date with all inquiries.

Assembled Product Weight: 0.875 POUNDS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 oz!
Neyka R.
Ocala, FL
Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 oz uploaded by Neyka R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best ever, my husband loves leche condensada, and the can presentation make it difficult to stay fresh on the refrigerator after open, but This one no only taste great but you can used over and over and still enjoy the fresh test
Deepa J.
Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 oz uploaded by Deepa J.
Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 oz uploaded by Deepa J.
Nice and sweet one it. Did quick coconut ladoo with condensed milk and coconut alone and it turned out to be the yummiest Sweetened Condensed Milk Squeeze Bottle, 14 oz Eagle Brand
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that this comes ina squeeze bottle. It makes it easier to use and easier to measure when needed. Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk makes a good Iced Coffee, just the right amount of sweetness. Tastes good as an ingredient for desserts as well. It's the only brand of condensed milk I buy. It's so good, I could it it by the spoonful 🥴 Not the healthiest thing to do but it's so delicious.
Alina T.
St George
Another brand I really like the products. And for sweetened condensed milk it’s taste good and good consistency to cook.
Samantha I.
I really don’t use this often but it’s the only brand I buy. I guess it does what it’s supposed to. No complaints.
Sarah S.
Oshawa, ON
I try to use this as rarely as possible. Being Trini it's hard not to put it in everything. But I try to limit myself to when I am making specialty desserts and to limit how often I make those. But it makes for the most delicious coconut cream pie. I also really love it when I make hello Dolly bars. Major treat, and both items are really sweet and I tend to not like sweet but I love condensed milk and coconut so can't resist those when they are fresh made. So good, and this is my go to brand.

Looking for your answer?