Add a Photo

By EAGLE BRAND
#17 in Canned & Powdered Milk
Eagle Brand® Borden® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk.
America's most trusted.
Photo (1)
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA

Okay, sue me, I have no idea why you would bother using fat free, since there is so much sugar in it that really makes up for that, but I use it all the time anyway! Am I crazy? Quite possibly, but it's still nice and tasty and works well in the same applications as the traditional variety!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT

The only brand of Sweetened Condensed Milk I'll use! My mom has used it since I was little, and we love it in our family! Sweet taste, smooth texture, great for baked goods and homemade foods.
Kate E.
Kate E.

I love Eagle brand fat free condensed milk, I use it for all my desserts, puddings and sometimes cakes and strawberry and cream,love it! love it!
Shawna W.
Shawna W.
San Angelo , TX

I use Eagle Brand condensed milk when I make 5 layer bars and they always turn out awesome. I don't use any other brand, customer for life!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Philadelphia, PA

I love eagle brand condensed milk ! I use it in my banana pudding! It's my go to brand no matter what the cost!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.

There is a taste difference between the fat free and the original. But still great taste!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Somerset, KY

I love this product! I could it eat it right out the can. It is great to make desserts with. I would highly recommend it.
Lisy O.
Lisy O.

I love this product to make flan for the holiday's or anytime I want to make flan
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Florence, KY

I've seen a recipe that calls for boiling the can in order to make caramel pie, has anyone used the oven, double boiler stove top (not in the can), or microwave methods instead? If so, how did it compare?

Join Now