Eagle Brand Borden Sweetened Condensed Milk Fat Free uploaded by Tiffany G.
2 colors available

BY EAGLE BRAND #10 in Canned & Powdered Milk

Eagle Brand® Borden® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk.
America's most trusted. see more...

• What is this used for?3 Answers
  • I've seen a recipe that calls for boiling the can in order to make ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kate E.
Kate E.
I love Eagle brand fat free condensed milk, I use it for all my desserts, puddings and sometimes cakes and strawberry and cream,love it! love it!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I love eagle brand condensed milk ! I use it in my banana pudding! It's my go to brand no matter what the cost!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Foodie Expert
This is such a versatile product and this brand is number 2 in my book. I use it for recipients, I use it for sweets, I use it for COFFE especially haha. Sometimes I stir it into warm milk with pure vanilla extract at night not help me fall asleep. So yummy :D
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I use this so much. When cooking and baking, from fudge, to walnut shrimp, this is the best thing to have on hand just in case
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
Foodie Expert
The only brand of Sweetened Condensed Milk I'll use! My mom has used it since I was little, and we love it in our family! Sweet taste, smooth texture, great for baked goods and homemade foods.
Shawna W.
Shawna W.
San Angelo, TX
Foodie Expert
I use Eagle Brand condensed milk when I make 5 layer bars and they always turn out awesome. I don't use any other brand, customer for life!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Foodie Expert
There is a taste difference between the fat free and the original. But still great taste!
Lisy O.
Lisy O.
Foodie Expert
I love this product to make flan for the holiday's or anytime I want to make flan
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Somerset, KY
I love this product! I could it eat it right out the can. It is great to make desserts with. I would highly recommend it.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, sue me, I have no idea why you would bother using fat free, since there is so much sugar in it that really makes up for that, but I use it all the time anyway! Am I crazy? Quite possibly, but it's still nice and tasty and works well in the same applications as the traditional variety!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
What is this used for?
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
I've seen a recipe that calls for boiling the can in order to make caramel pie, has anyone used the oven, double boiler stove top (not in the can), or microwave methods instead? If so, how did it compare?