EA The Sims 4 Limited Edition

by Electronic Arts

How long have you all been playing the sims?
What’s the difference between this one and the original
Is this really better than the 3? Why would you say so?
Start your review of EA The Sims 4 Limited Edition!
How would you rate this product?
As a long time simmer, I can honestly say that this game has broken so many barriers. It's come a long way from the first game. This game may not have everything we want, but it does have a lot of things we wanted previously. I'm only 100% sure that this franchise will continue to succeed. Happy simming!
Macomb, MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have been playing the Sims games since I was about 6 years old. I am now 26 so I have grown up with these games and watched them evolve and change with the years as well. Sims is such a timeless classic and the developers always get it right. This game is my escape from reality.
Kalamazoo, MI
I play this on the Xbox and PC. I love playing this game and am addicted. For improvement, maybe include pets without needing to downgrade to sims 3 or having to buy an expansion pack. It’s becoming more pricey to keep up with
Mena, AR
This is such an addicting game. This is the first one I have played but I’ve heard this is the best one. It looks so nice and is very easy to play. Would recommend
Muncie, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game I could spend hours playing. It has many possibilities as far as gameplay goes. This game came out 5 years ago and they are still releasing free updates and content to make the game not feel stale. If you have never played a Sims game, you are missing out.
Zion, IL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Good interactive game for teens. My adult Daughter spent hours on this game building up her dream life on this. This pc disk is one of many they have come out with over the years . I do wish there was a little more to this than building up dream life but Kids sure enjoy it
Coral springs, FL
This game is soooo fun! I have a lot of the extra games that you pay for as well that go with the sims 4. The sims 4 pets and dogs is so much fun as well. This game is great if you like to build houses, create a family, and watch them grow. It’s expensive but sometimes they go on sale ! That’s when I always buy! I bought my sims 4 game off Origin on my computer. Super easy to download and the game itself is so so fun. I really recommend this game !🙂
Eugene
I love The Sims 4 so much, I'm so addicted to this game. The expansion packs make the game more exciting and your able to add new things with each one. I wish it didn't cost so much to buy all the expansion packs, but they are worth the experience. I've been playing the seems since the original and I'm so glad they are continuing to make new content for all these year and making the experience better and better.
I've been a fan of The Sims ever since they first came out in the 2000's. I stopped playing when life took over, but recently I got into playing The Sims 4! It still has touches of the original, while adding some new flavor to it. It does get a bit repetitive without the expansion packs, but still a great game in which you can design your own houses and families!
I’ve been a Sims player since 2000 and the progress is real and awesome. The graphics are great, but there is less emphasis on building now which I kind of miss. The gameplay is so fun with many new interactions that captivates me for hours. I love the sims and continue to love the new and exciting expansions! Join the community!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...