EA The Sims 4 Limited Edition

by Electronic Arts

How long have you all been playing the sims?
What’s the difference between this one and the original
Is this really better than the 3? Why would you say so?
Start your review of EA The Sims 4 Limited Edition!
How would you rate this product?
Knoxville , TN
I absolutely love the Sims. I usually buy them at game stop but most recently I have been buying the downloadable version. Are usually get swept away for hours on end. I have at least four expansion packs for Sims four.
I love this game so much!! I play it everyday after school. I think it's better than the sims 3 in many ways. My favorite part of this game is the graphics. The game costs as much as any other computer video game.
Youngsville, LA
Recently origin had a try the game for 48 hours for free special and I've been debating on whether or not to get the game so this was perfect. well lets just say I was VERY glad I didn't end up spending my money on this. The sims 3 tops it by 1000 percent. I feel like they back tracked with this game.
Paris, TX
When the sims 4 came out I hated it, I didn’t like the way you couldn’t travel to a next door house or that it was so simple but after awhile and most packs came out I fell in love with it, I’ve played sims since the very first game and I think EA has done such a nice job with the sims overall
Christiansburg, VA
I have been playing the sims since they came out with the first one!! It is literally my favorite computer game of all time! It's like you are there god. I love making beautiful house and having a big family or just a family of 2It is such a fun game I would totality recommend this to just about anyone .
Anaheim, CA
I've been playing this game for years and I've loved all of them. I've bought all the expansion packets and everything but I was kind of disappointed with this game. don't get me wrong its still a good game its not the same some features are missing that I really enjoyed in the older ones .
This game will definitely keep you busy. It is a game that operates 24/7/365 even if you are not playing it. It was fun to be apart of another world and not worry about this horrible world that we live in.
San Diego, CA
The new features in this game are AWESOME. I went through a phase with the sims 3, and it amazes me how far they've come with this game. a feel good, stress relieving game that honestly never gets boring.
BARNESVILLE, GA
Great game! Way better than the old sims games. The detail in this game is amazing you have endless options with this game and DLC are coming out left and right before you can even think about putting this game down. I love the new sims features and it runs on my cheap laptop perfectly.
Cape Coral
growing up with the sims was amazing I enjoy making families and making stories as story games are my favorite type of games. I enjoy being able to see my sims families and personalities change and grow. overall if you enjoy storytelling I would recommend the sims
Ask a question to the Influenster community...