BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #2 in PC & Mac Games

• Anyone else find this game to be so much more enjoyable than the ...42 Answers
  • What is your favorite expansion pack?74 Answers
  • What do you think about this games ! What is your favourite and w...4 Answers
EA The Sims 3 (Win/Mac)
  • "My favorite expansion pack is the Island Paradise where you can become a mermaid, hunt for treasures, and explore new islands!" in 85 reviews
  • "It is just so much fun making characters, suceeding in careers, and most of all building your own dream home and family." in 25 reviews
  • "i could play this for hours, its really fun and a game for artistic people or people who are into building houses and creating people." in 12 reviews
  • "The Sims 3 community is amazing and there's so many expansion packs and custom content that really gives the game depth." in 10 reviews
  • "I will say it's very addicting and i started playing at a very young age but im older now and im still playing it whenever i have time. " in 9 reviews
Shawn J.
Surrey
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game is so amazing - I play on PS3. Your characters develop major personalities after awhile and you can have gay characters even get married before Americans could in all 59 states haha. It's highly addicting and when I sit down to play it goes for hours. Very different game play than Sims FreePlay which is more about completing challenges. This is very much self directed and I have a character that looks like ME
Erica H.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this game, I've been playing it ever since I was very young and continue to play it almost daily. The base game is okay, it's still fun, but once you get into the world of expansion packs, custom content and mods, it's absolutely one of the BEST games.
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
The Sims 3 is my favorite PC game of all time. I have played this game (and all the expansion/stuff packs) since it first came
out. Personally I find Sims 3 and its expansions the best in the series (including Sims 4). I enjoy the game play and the graphics. I love the ability to be able to change and adjust everything in the game to my liking. If you haven't tried Sims 3 I highly suggest you do. You wont be disappointed.
Rebecca S.
New London , CT
Everyone loves the sims! I love to relax by playing this from time to time. There are some unfavorable changes from sims 2--at least in my option. I mean, for one, the time the game takes to load is almost unbearable. There were also some other minor changes I didn't appreciate. The character customization, however, was much improved. So fun.

Me as a sim vv

Stacey S.
Roseville , MI
Everyone in my family loves this game! My 30 year old husband, 9 year old daughter, and 4 year old son! It's a huge hit!
Ashley J.
I love all the sims games especially the computer games I want the Sims 3 so bad and the new one that came out I like the sims pet on Wii and Sims season and Sims university like them are the best I can't wait for other Sims to come out.
Jacquelyne C.
I bought this several years ago and I love playing it! I can easily sit and play for hours at a time! The price is reasonable but I don’t like how much I have to pay to get all the add- on disks and games. Otherwise great game.
Ashley F.
Alpharetta, GA
I have played Sims since the original and this has been one of my favorites. The world just keeps growing and expanding giving you endless possibilities. Sometimes I might get caught up in building a perfect house and other times it is all about a character's development.
Jamie L.
Bend, OR
Best game EVER! I can get lost in this game for HOURS! The changes from Sims 2 to sims 3 is just amazing! The graphics, the game play... Its all just GREAT!
Sonja N.
Lake Linden, MI
I love sims and each one just gets better and better. You get stuck for hours playing and the graphics are awesome.
Amanda S.
mchenry, IL
What is your favorite expansion pack?
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC
I heard that Sims 3 was one of the best Sims. but I'm unsure. Should i buy Sims 3 or 4?
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Anyone else find this game to be so much more enjoyable than the new Sims 4?
Tasha S.
Panama City, FL
What is your favorite expansion pack?
Elizabeth B.
Santa Ana, CA
What features/gameplay do you wish EA would have added to The Sims 3?