BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #2 in PC & Mac Games

• Anyone else find this game to be so much more enjoyable than the ...42 Answers
  • What is your favorite expansion pack?74 Answers
  • What do you think about this games ! What is your favourite and w...4 Answers
EA The Sims 3 (Win/Mac)
  • "My favorite expansion pack is the Island Paradise where you can become a mermaid, hunt for treasures, and explore new islands!" in 85 reviews
  • "It is just so much fun making characters, suceeding in careers, and most of all building your own dream home and family." in 25 reviews
  • "i could play this for hours, its really fun and a game for artistic people or people who are into building houses and creating people." in 12 reviews
  • "The Sims 3 community is amazing and there's so many expansion packs and custom content that really gives the game depth." in 10 reviews
  • "I will say it's very addicting and i started playing at a very young age but im older now and im still playing it whenever i have time. " in 9 reviews
Jacquelyne C.
I bought this several years ago and I love playing it! I can easily sit and play for hours at a time! The price is reasonable but I don’t like how much I have to pay to get all the add- on disks and games. Otherwise great game.
Ashley F.
Alpharetta, GA
I have played Sims since the original and this has been one of my favorites. The world just keeps growing and expanding giving you endless possibilities. Sometimes I might get caught up in building a perfect house and other times it is all about a character's development.
Jamie L.
Bend, OR
Best game EVER! I can get lost in this game for HOURS! The changes from Sims 2 to sims 3 is just amazing! The graphics, the game play... Its all just GREAT!
Sonja N.
Lake Linden, MI
I love sims and each one just gets better and better. You get stuck for hours playing and the graphics are awesome.
Ashlee W.
Gamer Expert Level 1
There's just something about the sims that I love. I will play it for fourteen days straight and then I'll take a month or two break but every time I come back it's just as addictive!
Sabrina K.
Delaware
I love create a sim in this because it is just so expansive. And the amount of custom content you can put in is amazing. Although the graphics aren’t up to today’s standards the gameplay is fun for hours and there are so many expansion packs that make the game fun.
Cee C.
Bailieboro, ON
This is a binge game. You start the game and design a family. You then use cheats to build the most amazing home for this new family. Then you play as the family for the rest of the day staying up way too late, and then stir the game off only to never play the family you made again.
Danielle S.
Lancaster
Gamer Expert Level 1
I own sims 3 and many of the expansions for it thus game has provided many hours of entertainment and even though I have now moved on to sims 4 I still come back and play this on occasion because it has so much to offer
EMILY F.
South West Uk
I love these games! Have done since I was little. Even though playing games on pc is a bit old school, I know loads of people who still enjoy these games even though they’ve grown up.
I initially had issues installing the game but with a high tech enough computer and patience, it works perfectly.
Erica H.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this game, I've been playing it ever since I was very young and continue to play it almost daily. The base game is okay, it's still fun, but once you get into the world of expansion packs, custom content and mods, it's absolutely one of the BEST games.
Amanda S.
mchenry, IL
What is your favorite expansion pack?
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC
I heard that Sims 3 was one of the best Sims. but I'm unsure. Should i buy Sims 3 or 4?
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Anyone else find this game to be so much more enjoyable than the new Sims 4?
Tasha S.
Panama City, FL
What is your favorite expansion pack?
Elizabeth B.
Santa Ana, CA
What features/gameplay do you wish EA would have added to The Sims 3?